06-29-11 07:55 AM
31 12
tools
    does this phone allow you to receive calls on either sim without having to change which one is being used? I think the OP was talking about using 2 phone lines on one phone and both being on at the same time and not having to select which number is active at the moment.
    Yes is does allow you to recieve calls and SMS's on either sim card and the same goes for sending an sms or making a call. You dial or sms the contact from you Contacts list, and then select which sim card you want to use. The sim cards can be from the same carrier, or 2 different carriers.
    07-01-09 03:06 AM
    Yeah I would just forward one number to the other phone. Easiest and cheapest IMO
    07-01-09 03:12 AM
    Thanks everyone for your support, you're the best!!

htt p://pret-auto.org
    07-01-09 04:33 AM
    I am sort of new to the whole, unlocking my BB and getting a new SIM card. I am in Canada and want to purchase a SIM card from a US carrier for when I am in the US. Here is my question, once I replace my current (Cnd) SIM card with a new (US) SIM card, what will happen when a call comes through on the CND. phone number? More specifically, what do callers get when they call? Will they be able to leave a voice message, send texts, etc? And then when I put back the CND SIM, do I get alerted of these messages?

Sorry ... like I say, I am new to this whole thing. I did try googling but can't seem to get to the right information. I am not looking for a dual SIM card phone, just curious to know what happens when SIM cards are changed out.

Thank you so much
    06-25-11 12:10 PM
    Why not get one of those cheap dual-SIM phones? if it's the case of having two different lines and one phone, I cal that a plus, in addition to your most-used phone. Those knockoffs are perfect :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-11 07:52 AM
    it says it only covers 900/1800/1900 mhz. since we also use 850 here, that might create an issue. not to mention, i think SIM cloning is illegal.
    Not if you want to retain a backup in case your current SIM was to go on ya

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-11 07:55 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD