1. I used to be able to take photos and the phone would automatically store the photos on my micro SD. Now it defaults to storring the photos on the built in memory. What gives? I hate moving the photos over when I run out of room and I have tons of it on my SD thats not being used.

2. Is there a way to send someone a request for their PIN ID from blackberry messanger? I'm just being lazy by not sending them a text or asking them in person but if theres a shortcut I'd love to know it.
    Last edited by Airforcemario; 04-30-12 at 08:44 PM.
    06-24-09 09:57 PM
    1. I used to be able to take photos and the phone would automatically store the photos on my micro SD. Now it defaults to storring the photos on the built in memory. What gives? I have moving the photos over when I run out of room and I have tons of it on my SD thats not being used. Go to camera>menu>options>store pictures on: MEDIA CARD

2. Is there a way to send someone a request for their PIN ID from blackberry messanger? I'm just being lazy by not sending them a text or asking them in person but if theres a shortcut I'd love to know it.
    Give them your pin and let them send you the request. If you are that lazy then they might not wanna chat anyway.
    06-24-09 10:12 PM
    Awesome, thanks for the reply!
    06-24-09 10:31 PM
    Go to media hit menu key and select options. Once there scroll to pictueres and make sure the reserved pictures memoy is set to Omb. As far as athe BBM...contact them and ask htem for the pin or email them a request if they are in your address book.
    06-24-09 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD