I'm posting this for a friend. She has a Torch, and used GoogleSync to migrate contacts over from her old Curve 8330 (?).

Her son now has the Curve, and set up a new gmail account to be accessed from the Curve. They now BOTH have EACH OTHER's contacts, in addition to their own, on both phones. The Curve was wiped before it was given to him.

I've done some searching on here, and via google, but haven't really found an answer. Should the son disable google sync on the Curve? Is there a setting on the Torch that my friend needs to change so that only HER contacts sync with HER email address?

They're both frustrated by this, as manual deletion isn't working. As soon as either phone syncs the contacts list is populated by BOTH sets of contacts.

Any help or insight would really be appreciated.
    02-18-11 08:56 PM
    They each have google sync set up to sync with the wrong gmail account. The account info is located in their google sync options.
    02-19-11 12:18 AM
    Thanks for the reply, but we checked her Torch today, and there's only one gmail account even registered with GoogleSync on her phone.
    02-19-11 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD