I have Verizon.

Whats the difference between the "Email and Web for BlackBerry�" and the "Blackberry� Solution Unlimited Data Usage" plan.

The Verizon site doesn't do a very good job of explaining the difference. Is the cheaper Email and Web plan limited in some way? Or what is the difference here.

I'm coming to wish i never got a BB on Verizon.
    06-16-08 01:39 PM
    I don't have Verizon, but I would be guessing that the first one isn't unlimited data, and the second one is.
    06-16-08 01:42 PM
    I have Verizon and I have the latter unlimited plan. Beware.. Do not get a plan that is not unlimited. I guarantee you will go over your alotted MB usage and will be charged HUGE overage fees. Just trust me on this.
    Last edited by jenaywins; 06-16-08 at 01:50 PM.
    06-16-08 01:45 PM
    I have Verizon.

Whats the difference between the "Email and Web for BlackBerry�" and the "Blackberry� Solution Unlimited Data Usage" plan.

The Verizon site doesn't do a very good job of explaining the difference. Is the cheaper Email and Web plan limited in some way? Or what is the difference here.

I'm coming to wish i never got a BB on Verizon.
    Just get the unlimited plan for 29.99. The Blackberry Solution Unlimited Data Usage Plan refers to the BES plan if you need it for corporate email that costs 44.99 a month. The Email and Web plan for blackberry is unlimited as I have had it for the past 3 months.
    06-16-08 01:48 PM

Email and web for Blackberry is BIS and $29.99
    Blackberry Solution is BES and $44.95 or so a month.

If you are using it for personal use, or use at work that does not have BES then use the the BIS. If you are using it for work and they have BES then you will need to go with the $44.95 plan.

Verizon unlimited data is limited to 5g or 6g, however I use the data about 8 to 12 hours a day and never come close to 5g.
    06-16-08 02:21 PM
    Thank you sir.
    06-16-08 02:27 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    06-16-08 02:31 PM
    Welcome. I too was confused at first back in Nov. and of course after calling CS they recommended BES for personal use, go figure. Thanks to reading the forums, I save $15 a month.
    06-16-08 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD