Just noticed this, I needed to send out service books and HTML is now working.

However it doesn't appear to be working properly and images are not being downloaded on some e-mails.
    06-23-08 06:48 AM
    yeah, there was a thread in "News & Rumors" already on this...but good for the guys across the pond...6-28th for the U.S.
    06-23-08 06:50 AM
    At least we get to see if it's buggy before it gets here.
    06-23-08 06:52 AM
    From your email inbox select > Options > E-mail Settings > Download Images Automatically and set it to 'Yes'
    06-23-08 06:53 AM
    From your email inbox select > Options > E-mail Settings > Download Images Automatically and set it to 'Yes'
    It's already set to download images automatically. When the images are attached to the e-mails as files this is what it does.

However when the images are linked the interwebz via HTML it does nothing. when you are in the message and hit the menu key it gives you the option to 'get images' it asks you if you are sure because downloading images from the internet can 'expose your address' I select yes and it looks like it's gone off to download, I get the magic red arrows but nothing shows up.

I have deleted and resent all service books and tried changing my default browser between the internet browser and the blackberry browser. I just get placeholders in the message everytime
    06-23-08 07:13 AM
    and now e-mails I have already read keep getting marked back as unread. I just saw it happen before my very eyes.
    06-23-08 07:25 AM
    and now e-mails I have already read keep getting marked back as unread. I just saw it happen before my very eyes.
    Glad this is happening to someone else and its not just me.

On O2 UK, and have EXACTLY the same thing happen - won't download 'em and keeps marking them as unread......
    06-24-08 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD