I can't help it! I'm so STOKED!! Only four more days including today! For those of you wondering why I shipped it home instead of myself to school its because there is no sales tax in Oregon so I shipped it home for free. But in California they apply sales tax to the FULL retail price of the phone even tho I'm getting it for free so I would've had to pay $40 in sales tax to ship it to school here in Cali.
    Yeah I've heard mixed reviews of suretype. Some people would never be able to go from Suretype to QWERTY because they can type faster and more consistent on it and some despise it. I'm coming from the Samsung Alias which has a TINY QWERTY keyboard and I hate hitting all the little keys.
    As for the 2 gb, I'm probably going to have to upgrade to a 8 gb card soon because I do plan to put a lot of music on it. It's kind of going to replace my ipod because then I only have to bring my bberry with me somewhere instead of my bberry AND my ipod. Also I love taking pictures and videos so I'm sure it'll fill up fast!
    THanks for all the advice and sympathy guys!! ONLY 4 MORE DAYS!!!
    04-05-09 12:04 PM
    I sure can empathize with you... Had the same thing going on when I got my iPhone 3G here in the Netherlands. Since I'm an Expat here, there is a 5 day waiting time before you can apply for a mobile phone contract. I had to wait a full week and was scouring the net for experiences of other dutch users who just got theirs. It was just killing me...

Now I got the dilemma of should I keep my iPhone or sell it, sure could use the bucks, but how many features would I really miss????
    04-05-09 04:16 PM
    I sure can empathize with you... Had the same thing going on when I got my iPhone 3G here in the Netherlands. Since I'm an Expat here, there is a 5 day waiting time before you can apply for a mobile phone contract. I had to wait a full week and was scouring the net for experiences of other dutch users who just got theirs. It was just killing me...

Now I got the dilemma of should I keep my iPhone or sell it, sure could use the bucks, but how many features would I really miss????
    if you sell your iphone you could always get an itouch... since it's essentially everything but the phone?
    04-05-09 04:27 PM
    Oh sounds good. I'll update to the latest OS once I get my phone!
    I wouldn't recommend doing that as of yet. When I first got my phone I asked about updating and I'm telling you the same thing my Ninga Master told me. Please, Get to know your BB first. Learn a lot of the inside and outs of it first. Take your time and get familiar with it. I played with mine for a couple of months before I went off and up graded. Oh and BTW. Have fun and enjoy and welcome to CB.com
    04-05-09 04:52 PM
    Thanks for the tip on not updating! I'll probably be too busy/excited playing with all the features to want to update it anyways! 78 hours!
    04-05-09 05:06 PM
    if you sell your iphone you could always get an itouch... since it's essentially everything but the phone?
    Well that would be an option but kinda defeats the point of the whole action instead of cluttering my life less with each device it would be getting worse. And I used to have an iTouch, but very much like the BB this whole thing comes to life with the possibility to always be online and constantly have information on your fingertips.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 06:05 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD