1CAST has just released its Blackberry Bold 9000 application for consumer use!

What is 1Cast?

Sourcing content through partnerships with top broadcasters and cable networks, 1Cast is the online destination to get all the news you need delivered to your desktop and smart-phone — and it is updated throughout the day.

The 1Cast web and mobile-based video delivery system enables you to build your own personalized video news feed from a multitude of broadcast and cable news sources around the world, on topics that interest you.

Follow your presidential candidate, favorite celebrity, or sports teams, or track the stock market or your favorite cooking show — and more.

Get the freshest television news that matters to you —
    when, where, and how you want to watch it.

With 1Cast you can:
    • Watch the news
    • Search for video
    • Set up your own news casts *
    • Share casts — email, embeds, social networks
    • Watch your favorite networks in one place
    • Keep track of news stories that interest you

* A “cast” is a video news feed that automatically updates with the latest clips as they come in. Create as many casts as you want and stay up-to-date on all of your favorite topics.

bit.ly/BlackberryBeta <-- Download to your Blackberry Bold device by going to this URL
    12-18-09 04:33 PM
    Get an error to check my APN settings after second loading of the application. First load, worked fine...second...not so much.
    12-18-09 05:06 PM
    Ok so you all know me i had to try this on my 9550. Not only does it work flawlessly you can even turn Off cpmpatibity mode and it works in both screeN orientaions. The videos looks beautiful in full widescreen. Nice job 1cast!
    12-18-09 06:16 PM
    Couple of questions to try and solve your problem.
    Were you using your default APN configuration set by the local mobile network or did you manually change it? Also, what network and operating system were you using?
    12-21-09 05:51 PM
    I am have the check my APN error. I am using default set by the net work, I am on AT&T with beta OS 5.0.0.411. I know that could be the issue but just wanted to let you know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD