Ok so yesterday me and my best bud were talking in our closets because our parents were asleep over a distance of 2500 miles approximately. We talked for like 2 hours total but we had 12 dropped calls!!! I mean what was going on and plus we both had att!!! Also, my bb was functioning poorly yesterday for some reason because after I changed themes, the hourglass bar was that of a theme that was not active. So then I took out the battery and put it back in, waiting fir the red LED light to appear. However, it did not and I took it out and put it back in 3 times until it worked. I was sure that the metal parts of the device were touching the corresponding metal parts of the battery. So can anyone help explain ANY of this?
    06-13-08 02:15 PM
    i came in here only to say... maybe it would help if you came out of the closet?

i mean, somebody had to say it.
    06-13-08 03:00 PM
    i came in here only to say... maybe it would help if you came out of the closet?

hahahahaha
    closet has bad reception
    06-13-08 04:12 PM

Lol, good one.
    06-13-08 04:15 PM
    Ok, so I guess the dropped calls part is now worked out but does anybody know about the different theme's hourglass or the numerous times needed to pull and put the battery back in to start my bb?
    06-13-08 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD