01-06-12 07:52 AM
    The person writing the article probably picked-up a playbook over the holidays
    01-06-12 08:21 AM
    Blackberry is a well known brand so I doubt it will just disappear. If they don't improve they will just be bought out by another corporation. Amazon would have given RIM a huge boost if they would have been allowed to buy them out. Blackberrys biggest issue in my opinion is eco system and the lack of a competitive touch screen phone.
    01-06-12 08:31 AM
    Disappear completely, I highly doubt it. It's becoming a popular third world brand so that's where Blackberry will flourish.
    01-06-12 08:35 AM
    Anyone who thinks BlackBerry will disappear is really really brain dead.
    And I'm not kidding.
    Like. I have no regret in saying that they are stupid.
    Or just insecure of the RIM takeover that will soon happen.

Especially with the super boom happening in 2nd world countries right now, BlackBerry isn't going anywhere.
    01-06-12 08:35 AM
    First off, I really wish people would get off this 'developing markets' = 'third world countries' mentality. I've outlined the differences in several other threads, so I'm not going to repeat it again. Just go do a little research.

Secondly, even if the BlackBerry brand were to disappear, it sure won't be this year.
    Last edited by 18to7fiddy; 01-06-12 at 09:09 AM.
    kbz1960 and recompile like this.
    01-06-12 08:52 AM
    The former Pittsburgh Plate Glass Company makes paint and other industrial products, including Lucite, the see-through plastic used in stripper heels.
    Dear god..for the sake of strippers..I hope these guys don't go out of business!
    01-06-12 08:57 AM
    Dear god..for the sake of strippers..I hope these guys don't go out of business!
    I've got a pair....
    slalom and jelp2 like this.
    01-06-12 11:33 AM
    I've got a pair....
    .....and may we ask your "stage name"?
    01-06-12 11:36 AM
    First off, I really wish people would get off this 'developing markets' = 'third world countries' mentality. I've outlined the differences in several other threads, so I'm not going to repeat it again. Just go do a little research.

Secondly, even if the BlackBerry brand were to disappear, it sure won't be this year.
    There ya go...trying to bring in facts.....give it up, love....hyperbole and facts are mutually exclusive....
    01-06-12 11:36 AM
    .....and may we ask your "stage name"?
    La Qbnkelt
    01-06-12 11:38 AM
    I've got a pair....

As they say.."Pics or it didn't happen"
    Last edited by Rickroller; 01-06-12 at 12:21 PM.
    01-06-12 12:00 PM
    La Qbnkelt

Doesn't roll of your tongue quite like "Candy". I can't imagine the smokey-voiced DJ saying "put your hands together for La Qbnkelt"!
    01-06-12 12:01 PM
    There ya go...trying to bring in facts.....give it up, love....hyperbole and facts are mutually exclusive....
    I can't help it. I see you and I just get all silly.
    01-06-12 12:43 PM
    RIM is turning the corner and is headed back from its dumpster dive. Don't expect them to go and spend a bunch of money in this crappy economy to produce a bunch of bleeding edge devices even though we would all love to seem them.
    01-06-12 06:58 PM
    I've got a pair....
    I can see it now, Q in Lucite heels, spanking out one handed emails.......YEA, BABY,SEND IT TO DADDY!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by berryaddictnoza; 01-07-12 at 10:33 AM.
    01-07-12 05:58 AM
    The author uses the logic that a company will disappear despite having well known products simply because the parent company isn't known? wTF?
    01-07-12 01:00 PM
    Dissapear!? Now thats a strong word...
    01-07-12 03:53 PM
    I could have sworn I saw an article on yahoo, not long ago stating that RIM would be out of business in 2012. I don't think it will happen for obvious reasons, but I remember reading it a couple months ago. Seems it has changed. That is a good thing!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    01-07-12 08:53 PM
    Blackberry isn't going to be out of business, be bought out (hope they never get bought out), die or flop. If they do, 17K people will lose their jobs. All those thinking it's going to happen, what if you had that job? You won't want to be unemployed or on the street.
    01-07-12 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD