Hi...yeah, i'm a noob. This may be a dumb question..but I gotta ask it anyways! Please be gentle!
    So I dl'd .103 the other day and found that it...sucks. It lags like crazy and the memory is all over the place. The device is brand-new (it's a replacement)...it's not clogged up with a million 3rd party app's. I dl'd a theme yesterday to test it out and the memory dropped from around 45MB to 29MB! And everything ran like crap. So i deleted the theme to see if it would boost the memory back up. It did for a while...but dropped from 42MB back down to 33MB within an hour! It's been staying around 33 now...but to be honest I have no idea what the norm is for app memory when the phone has absolutely no 3rd party apps installed?!? I'm two seconds away from going back to .99 b/c it seemed much more reliable. Any opinions will be greatly appreciated! Thanks
    02-17-09 08:45 AM
    You will find 7500 threads with info on the memory leak and opinions on .103, .99 etc in the Storm section of the Forum...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/

EDIT: OK I'm exaggerating BUT certainly there are TONs of threads on these issues.
    02-17-09 09:03 AM
    Thanks for the reply! And holy sh*t there are alot of threads! I think I'm gonna go back to .99 anyhow....just worked alot better for me!
    02-17-09 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD