I streamed Sirius XM using ORB and Usirius
    Bought one for both my small children so they can cheat on spelling or history tests undetected, turns out they really enjoy checking OTB's website every hour. Poor kids, I try to tell them gambling is no way to live. You know kids these days though.
    Used it in a pinch to help calm down my 2yr old by watching Thomas the Train on youtube (he can't find solice at the track yet like his older sisters)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 04:03 AM
    Could you tell me what problem it is? I would to have that!

Thanks!

it's called MicroSky, you'll need to register with them but it's real simple, and it's free.

MicroSky v3 for Blackberry - OTA for BB

it can automatically set to your location with the GPS feature, it's pretty nice.
    11-19-08 09:20 AM
    I think this is what you are looking for:

SPACE.com -- Applets, Widgets and Gadgets!

That's a great program as well. it's a bit easier to use, either one work well. I used to have both on mine, for no reason whatsoever lol.
    Last edited by ninja please; 11-19-08 at 09:28 AM.
    11-19-08 09:23 AM
    I have done the impossible once or twice. I have hacked my BB to actually ALLOW a phone call to another LIVING being.
    Mine is also used for throwing at people's heads, a torch, music, internet etc.
    11-19-08 12:55 PM
    I use it to post on this forum.....

11-19-08 01:02 PM
    A Blackberry is also great for keeping kids entertained. My kids like watching YouTube videos and playing the games that I've downloaded.
    11-19-08 03:36 PM
    Home made Vibe

You will need:

- Blackberry
    - A Raincoat
    - Patience, OR a Landline

Throw it in a raincoat- set to vibrate- insert- Call yourself, or Patiently wait for a Phone Call/Text Message

Enjoy!

No Longer will you need to Cruise those Shady Bars/Clubs!

Please See Fine Print Below.

(Please be advised that after the passing of the McGonal Act Any Such use of an Underage Blackberry (Before Warranty Expiration) is seen as a clear violation of a Blackberry that may emotionally traumitize your Blackberry resulting in Jailtime and permanent registration as a Sex Offender. Please be advised that this should only occur between a Current Blackberry Owner, and a Consenting, of Age Blackberry. Please Practice Safe Sex. Always be sure to communicate with your Blackberry about your previous sexual history. When in Doubt, Pull it Out.)
    11-19-08 03:48 PM
    What unique and cool things have you done with your BB? I'll start with a couple...

1. Streamed my music over BT to my home stereo system which has a BT receiver

2. Used MobiScope to 'spy' on my pet ferrets, who had my laptop aimed at them with the webcam on. From work, I could tune into watch them real time at home cheesy I know but I love my animals, they're my babies!
    Hey, I wanna know what kind of mischief the Ferrets get into? Do tell...

11-19-08 03:59 PM
    Hey, I wanna know what kind of mischief the Ferrets get into? Do tell...

What don't they get into? lol. I need to look into that so I can spy on mine.
    11-19-08 04:05 PM
    What don't they get into? lol. I need to look into that so I can spy on mine.
    I hear ya! I have two dogs. We always wondered what really goes on while we are gone!

11-19-08 04:10 PM
    Is there a 101 on how to do this? I have yet to figure it out.
    You can make calls with this?
    11-19-08 04:28 PM
    I use my all the time kinda like a bage for a cop. For example I use it at the store when I cut in and ppl complain I just say its ok I have a BB and flash it to them. Go to restricted areas like FBI office and when security says hey you are not aloud here I just say its ok I have a BB and flash it to them. the best is when some of my wife and my friends saw me with another girl I just said its ok I have a BB and just flash it to them. it allways works but flashing the BB is crucial or are you crucial

Hahaha You have no idea how much this made me laugh! I think you should do like a mock-up sketch and load it up on youtube of you doing this, I will seriously watch it constantly.

I use my blackberry in the dark so I can stare at the pretty blue trackball...
    11-19-08 05:34 PM
    Hahaha You have no idea how much this made me laugh! I think you should do like a mock-up sketch and load it up on youtube of you doing this, I will seriously watch it constantly.

I agree! That would be so awesome!
    11-19-08 06:02 PM

Blue trackball on a Curve? Nice.
    11-19-08 06:53 PM
    Paperless Geocaching.
    11-19-08 08:23 PM
    Damn you had to tell me it's a phone too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now my boss will be bugging me all the time calling me on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

This is the best thread I have seen on here in a while!! can't stop laughing at some of the things people will do, Damn imagine it....................................making a phone call with your blackberry
    11-19-08 08:47 PM
    Paperless Geocaching.
    How do you do this?
    11-19-08 09:14 PM
    Googling answers to useless trivia questions!

11-20-08 12:40 AM
    Entertainment when I'm in my deer stand. Makes sitting out in the woods just a little better.

11-20-08 09:12 AM
    Used it to make a call the other day........
    It can make calls? Why doesn't anyone tell me these things!
    11-20-08 10:46 AM
    Throw an old 7230 at bandwagon Red Rox fans heads.

boston sucks worse than the motorola startac
    11-20-08 10:52 AM
    I use it to start heated arguments with Iphone fanboys
    Last edited by jmbel13; 11-30-08 at 06:51 PM. Reason: misspelling
    11-30-08 06:50 PM
    Throw an old 7230 at bandwagon Red Rox fans heads.

boston sucks worse than the motorola startac
    lmaooo

I don't know you but I already like you
    11-30-08 11:47 PM
    I use mine as a magic anti-reality machine. If someone is savagely ear raping me with with a bunch of BS drama, I just pick up the ol' Curve, login to crackberry and *POOF!*, it all goes away.
    12-01-08 01:41 AM
    use mine for everything with an exception of toilet paper
    12-01-08 10:02 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD