[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EbRCkuSARQ[/YT]

It seems so and it is called the PlayBook Ten.
    05-12-12 08:54 AM
    It's wierd cos the tablet shown is obviouly not the same as the current Playbook by the fact most of the bezzel zones are practically non existant, but then the images it shows on the screen of the device are those of the existing Playbook with the larger bezzels

Si.
    05-12-12 09:01 AM
    It's wierd cos the tablet shown is obviouly not the same as the current Playbook by the fact most of the bezzel zones are practically non existant, but then the images it shows on the screen of the device are those of the existing Playbook with the larger bezzels

Si.
    I think the normal looking one is the Playbook 4g and the other one is the "Playbook Ten." That is what it says in the video.
    05-12-12 09:04 AM
    I saw this video posted this week......I'd say I hope not.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    05-12-12 09:09 AM
    I think the normal looking one is the Playbook 4g and the other one is the "Playbook Ten." That is what it says in the video.
    Sorry but I watched twice now and I did not see it say PlayBook Ten anywhere in that video? Also, that is not real...look at the writing, and the pictures chosen, the PlayBook taken apart is from their website, good work for someone to do but not real by any means...and if they had a 10" PlayBook, this video would NOT be leaked, or wouldn't even have been made in the first place, because they are no where near to releasing it from what we know, so they wouldn't ruin chances of a proper launch with a video that looks so amateur.
    05-12-12 09:23 AM
    Leave your laptop behind is was in the program guides when talking about the playbook at bbw. I think this is real,Rim may not have authorized this video but i do believe a ten inch and a 4g is coming soon.

That small bezel is sexy!
    05-12-12 09:31 AM
    Sorry but I watched twice now and I did not see it say PlayBook Ten anywhere in that video? Also, that is not real...look at the writing, and the pictures chosen, the PlayBook taken apart is from their website, good work for someone to do but not real by any means...and if they had a 10" PlayBook, this video would NOT be leaked, or wouldn't even have been made in the first place, because they are no where near to releasing it from what we know, so they wouldn't ruin chances of a proper launch with a video that looks so amateur.
    I can't help that you did not see it. Its says it.

I don't know if this is real or not but who would go to the trouble and have the skill to do this?
    05-12-12 09:33 AM
    This is definitely not real. I'm not buying it.
    05-12-12 09:45 AM
    Looks like a fake production

It's made by dalwardalwar, whoever that is
    05-12-12 09:54 AM
    Well I missed the 10" also. The small bezel is nothing but a frame. Did the persons hand go over the top of the bezel? No it is underneath.
    05-12-12 09:55 AM
    It says "ten" in small letters above the Playbook name when it pops towards the end of the video.

It's not real anyway, like the rest of his videos, it's just his mock-ups.

Well.. unless Google released a Jellybean tablet and ...
    Last edited by cgk; 05-12-12 at 10:29 AM.
    05-12-12 10:27 AM
    Okay real tiny. Could that not also mean bb10?
    05-12-12 10:32 AM
    Okay real tiny. Could that not also mean bb10?
    It's not real anyway, so it's irrelevant what it means.
    05-12-12 10:33 AM
    I can't help that you did not see it. Its says it.

I don't know if this is real or not but who would go to the trouble and have the skill to do this?
    Well you can help...where in the video, at what time does it show up?
    05-12-12 10:34 AM
    It says "ten" in small letters above the Playbook name when it pops towards the end of the video.

It's not real anyway, like the rest of his videos, it's just his mock-ups.

Well.. unless Google released a Jellybean tablet and ...
    Thanks I see that...

Lol you got to be kidding me if anyone thinks this is legit :P lol if RIM is marketing their 10" playbook by writing ten like that...that would be terrible...

Sorry for anyone who thinks this is real, but its 100% a mock-up
    His Shadow likes this.
    05-12-12 10:39 AM
    Well the thread should be closed then. I also think it may be TM and not ten. Real small above the word playbook.
    05-12-12 10:40 AM
    Well the thread should be closed then. I also think it may be TM and not ten. Real small above the word playbook.
    Yeah I saw the same thing, it says TM half the time and I guess that one time they threw "ten" in there...

Please close this thread as its very misleading, interesting video to see what a possible PB10 design might look like, but not real
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    05-12-12 10:42 AM
    Update Excellent...
    05-12-12 10:51 AM
    Doesn't look real at all, a lot of the clips were from previous BlackBerry PlayBook videos.
    05-12-12 10:53 AM
    1:26 - RIM always spell Playbook as PlayBook. - the video editor should have done better.
    05-12-12 11:06 AM
    Update Excellent...
    LOL I was thinking the same thing. I feel bad for anyone who thinks this is a legitmate RIM video.
    05-12-12 06:50 PM
    Dont really believe it...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using CrackBerry forums application
    05-13-12 03:57 AM
    Is it possible that playbook ten refers to the OS not size? That they would be releasing the 7" playbook with bb10 before they release the new phones?

It be a compelling reason to buy one.
    05-15-12 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD