I get your point. I want something like the Nexus 5 build. Was able to test it yesterday, the screen size and handling is just right for me.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah i like the nexus 5 build also. It's got a 5 inch screen but ifs not big and clunky looking like the Z30. Never held the Z30 but it looks pretty clunky!

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 10:18 PM
    I don't really care about the processor speed, but bigger and faster internal memory would be nice. And 3GB of RAM as my browser is running out of memory with around five tabs and other apps opened. And memory consumption of updated Android runtimes, new features and more headless apps can only increase.

Posted via CB10
    What the hell websites are you loading in 5 tabs where you're running out of memory? This with just BB10 browser running or you loading another 7 intensive apps/games that consume RAM heavily?!!

Because with 2GB we barely get a few MBs left to use on our current devices. What about more headless apps in a near feature?

Post via my AWESOME Q10! BBM Channel: C12140D
    Care to explain what apps you're running where 2GB of RAM is leaving you running out of RAM for use? I'm not accusing you here I'm just VERY curious.
    02-13-14 12:51 AM
    Youp***.com takes much RAM
    Maybe that's what he loads

Sent with Tapatalk Pro on Enigma 2000
    02-13-14 05:57 AM
    What the hell websites are you loading in 5 tabs where you're running out of memory? This with just BB10 browser running or you loading another 7 intensive apps/games that consume RAM heavily?!!

Care to explain what apps you're running where 2GB of RAM is leaving you running out of RAM for use? I'm not accusing you here I'm just VERY curious.
    I'm curious too as I tested the browser once and had 25 tabs open B4 seeing any lag. And those were all large websites too, including a half dozen videos.

Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    02-13-14 06:45 AM
    That does seem kinda fishy :P since I usually have around 2-6 android apps running plus watching youtube and my ram doesn't go over 1gig

Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    02-13-14 08:10 AM
    It usually happens when I have around four apps open and the RAM drops to ~300-400 MB. Couldn't really reproduce the exact amount. Seems that the browser frees RAM so that apps don't have to force close.
    It doesn't happen after a restart with only the browser open and around 1GB of free RAM.

10.3 and Ontario-img_20140213_154030.png

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 08:57 AM
    Same here, the picture below was taken with 5 active frames. Just for my personal taste, I would like at least another GB of RAM. Don't get me wrong, the phone still runs smooth.
    10.3 and Ontario-img_00001724.png

02-13-14 09:52 AM
    To the people who say they're going to leave BlackBerry if they ditch the smaller screens. Well the only alternative would be apple, and theyre supposedly switching to phablets. so is windows. Only phones thst aren't are lower end phones
    02-13-14 11:59 PM
    To the people who say they're going to leave BlackBerry if they ditch the smaller screens. Well the only alternative would be apple, and theyre supposedly switching to phablets. so is windows. Only phones thst aren't are lower end phones
    HTC and Samsung both make mini alternatives. I'd go with one of those.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 01:00 AM
    Same here, the picture below was taken with 5 active frames. Just for my personal taste, I would like at least another GB of RAM. Don't get me wrong, the phone still runs smooth.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001724.png 
Views:	569 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	247447

Why did you not post a second screenshot showing what the other apps are in the other frames. This screenshot only shows the consumed RAM, I had asked apps are you guys using so clearly this is not a browser ram consumption issue alone.

It's just hard for me to see you guys having only 5 tabs open.

Still doesn't tell me what sites you're loading. Sites can vary with content still being refreshed and live continually where it never completes and thus can consume a LOT of ram so that is another question I'm VERY curious about.

BlackBerry Q10 ? & Full Metal CB10!
    02-14-14 02:33 AM
    It usually happens when I have around four apps open and the RAM drops to ~300-400 MB. Couldn't really reproduce the exact amount. Seems that the browser frees RAM so that apps don't have to force close.
    It doesn't happen after a restart with only the browser open and around 1GB of free RAM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140213_154030.png 
Views:	602 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	247429

Posted via CB10
    Now that shines a much better light on the issue you're seeing.

What does the app listed.below the browser do?? Lots of ram use!!

02-14-14 02:34 AM
    It's just hard for me to see you guys having only 5 tabs open.

Still doesn't tell me what sites you're loading. Sites can vary with content still being refreshed and live continually where it never completes and thus can consume a LOT of ram so that is another question I'm VERY curious about.

I know, but it happens with pretty much every site. Sometimes after five tabs, sometimes after seven tabs, sometimes it needs ten.

10.3 and Ontario-img_20140214_143603.png

Now that shines a much better light on the issue you're seeing.

What does the app listed.below the browser do?? Lots of ram use!!

That's PIM services. I have five mail accounts, Facebook, Twitter, CalDav, two ical, BBM and WhatsApp running.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 07:39 AM
    hmm good to know, i'm not the one usually running 6 apps and especially over 5 tabs in the browser.
    I close my apps basically right away.

If i could I would like to be able to "Force Close" android apps since those seem to be lingering after I close them which annoys me because I can't shut them down unless I download Ghost Commander but I should be able to do it natively.
    I can't even Force Close the: native Music/Videos/Pictures app, Nobex, DropBox which annoys me.

So, sometimes when I'm not even using my phone my Battery(in device monitor) is 75%-%100 while I'm not even using it... Like now.
    This is why people are having battery drain issues...

It's simple, when you close an app that means you don't want it to run in the background unless it's headless.
    02-14-14 09:01 AM
88 ... 234