Oh relax

Via CB10 Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2234 SLFF!
    03-23-14 11:12 PM
    People this is a very early build, lots of work is being done for 10.3.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-23-14 11:15 PM
    Hey BlackBerry, if I wanted my phone to look like iOS, I'd have bought an iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    People this is a very early build, lots of work is being done for 10.3.
    Exactly! Can we reserve judgment till an official build?
    03-23-14 11:20 PM
    I think this is pretty legit. If you look closely at the pics you can see the pin watermarks blurred all out. I think this is the real deal.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 11:22 PM
    Exactly! Can we reserve judgment till an official build?
    But then we'd have nothing to talk about.

You're right though.

Powered by BlackBerry
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-23-14 11:22 PM
    Don't like the new design. New color. I hope it's a work in progress and only 10% complete.

Posted via CBZ10
    scrapmetal58 likes this.
    03-23-14 11:23 PM
    I think the accent color will be customizable. I think it will be really cool and something simple they can implement.

I'm not sure about the keyboard - I could live with it, but I prefer the current one. One thing I think they should do though is show lower case letters as lower case. I think they were trying to emulate physical keyboards a bit much in that regard.

I've grown to like the rounded transparent black boxes around icons since they give uniformity that otherwise is not there. Having said that, I think the screenshots with them gone but with shadows behind them looks nice too. The text shadow needs to be more pronounced though for readability I think. I want the shadow to actually shift when tilting the device. The screenshots could be how it looks when laying flat. If you tilt it up, the shadow elongates inversely to the angle. So tilting up, the shadow would grow longer below it, tiling down the opposite. Tilting to the left, the shadow grows to the right. Tilting to the right, the shadow grows to the left. I think it'd give it a nice 3d effect, which would look awesome.

The white bar at the bottom on the one screenshot gives me hope that there will be global light/dark themes. If we had that, plus choosing the accent color, I think it'd be an easy way to add customization without being too difficult to implement.
    03-23-14 11:30 PM
    Full dark theme please in the os 10.3.***

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Z30
    03-23-14 11:37 PM
    Not digging the new flat design.

Especially on keyboard.

Once 10.3 hits, I'm leaving BlackBerry for good. BlackBerry is becoming a sheep / clone of everyone else. It's unique now, soon it will look like everyone else.

Typical BlackBerry, one big continuous screw up.

Posted via CB10
    Calm down!! For all we know..non of these implementations for BlackBerry 10.3 will even be implemented on the final release. Save your decision when the time comes....

posted with my BlackBerry Z30
    03-23-14 11:37 PM
    Android doesn't have a flat OS and it's 100% customizable and able to be reskinned, including the UI and launcher. Nice try. I

Posted via CB10
    Android has always been customizable. If that's what you wanted, what were you doing with a BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 11:40 PM
    That's enough! The thread is about 10.3. It's the first glimpses of a new version. Y'all want to compare and contrast against the competition, hold your text till an official version comes out, and......

[WARN]Keep the personal stuff off the forum!!![/WARN]
    03-23-14 11:50 PM
    That's enough! The thread is about 10.3. It's the first glimpses of a new version. Y'all want to compare and contrast against the competition, hold your text till an official version comes out, and......

[WARN]Keep the personal stuff off the forum!!![/WARN]
    My mistake. Was just stating a fact that's all.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 11:52 PM
    Kevin is busy fixing his brothers Z10, Bla1ze is watching carebear marathon, DJ is sleeping, James is probably out still drinking, and Adam is... writing about smart watches or something.

Posted via CB10
    I love me some Grumpy Bear.
    03-23-14 11:53 PM
    This is so painfully obviously fake. Everything looks like it's been added after the fact by an amateur on photoshop..

Not to mention he is running the old version of almost every app that has had a face-lifted icon (foursquare for example)

Latest os, oldest apps?
    03-23-14 11:55 PM
    This is so painfully obviously fake. Everything looks like it's been added after the fact by an amateur on photoshop..

Not to mention he is running the old version of almost every app that has had a face-lifted icon (foursquare for example)

Latest os, oldest apps?
    Except that it just got leaked for the STL-3

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell likes this.
    03-23-14 11:57 PM

Latest os, oldest apps?
    You're probably about to look real silly.
    03-23-14 11:57 PM
    While it looks good and a welcome change. A big change as of now will be very very risky.. again a learning curve etc. so its better to leave that for later when people go out and just buy blackberry.

In UI terms and some new features implemented.. can someone who knows about 10.3 builds confirm if following things are improved,
    - Android RunTime (for more fast response)
    - Sharing ability(content sharing from ports to native using native share menu)
    - Camera Pictures quality especially in dark
    - Equaliser
    - Update to Pictures App (with more filters etc)
    - Battery enhancements(really need these)
    - Fixed Contact app and Phone app (as of now messy it is)
    - Browser UI needs more better homescreen and other things
    - Better use of Active Frames(pinning, tagging etc)
    - Better use of Lock screen (like Windows phone 8)
    - More efficient radio files(battery saving with stable signals)
    - No lag in active frames(when 4 or more are kept opened) and when also sliding through active frames and app drawer.
    I guess too much to expect in 10.3 .. :P

just wrote them all because I like it and see the scope.
    03-23-14 11:59 PM
    https://my.bitcasa.com/send/44c481d6...83de184dbecee1

Apparently that's the site for the leaked OS for Z10 STL100-3 won't work on STL100-1 it's reported to still have bugs as its a leak we all know that...got it from blackberry empire http://blackberryempire.com/forum/bl...-blackberry-10 check it out and give your thoughts!!!

Posted via CB on My trusty ?10 os 10.2.1.2102
    03-24-14 12:02 AM
    Probably?

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 12:14 AM
    I guess the accent colours will be customisable...it was there in the developer roadmap (which for some reason hasn't been updated since forever!)

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 12:33 AM
    just give me emojis and google play service, i will never have to update my phone ever again.
    03-24-14 12:47 AM
    I can imagine the employees in charge of the ui design taking notes on all of these.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 01:08 AM
    Why is it that almost every time someone posts pics of a new feature or OS leak, the battery or signal is always dead?
    03-24-14 01:47 AM
    I like 10.3 OS
    03-24-14 02:05 AM
    Hahaahhahaahahaahhaha too funny

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 02:11 AM
136 ... 3456