Lol really

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 09:45 PM
    The site is Venezuelan but the guy that posted it is Mexican indeed
    Ah.. ok. Thanks for the clarification.

Posted via CB10
    RedxD likes this.
    Surprised CB hasn't jumped on this yet on their main page.

Posted via CB10
    Shows in settings blackberry balance. I'm hoping they come out with the feature that you do not need an enterprise account to use. more like a basic version. which is what I would love.
    To previous poster...im with you! love the red! Choice would be the best! Offer major colours...red, blue, green, yellow...would be awesome! I love the red tho!

Posted via CB10
    Katleho Moloi likes this.
    03-23-14 09:46 PM
    Not sure if this is anything..
    Probably not...but anyone notice the time? the p.m. Is lower case with the periods. My phone users uppercase with no "." is this based on location? New OS design? Or photo shop?

Just throwing this change/difference out there

Posted via CB10
    Lower case with period is the officially correct way to write PM/AM in spanish.

Posted via CB10
    mphillips828 likes this.
    03-23-14 09:47 PM
    I'm actually surprised that people don't like the red. I Love it. Anyway, this is too early to judge. Can't wait for the finished product.

Powered by BlackBerry
    My initial reaction to the red was negative, but I gave it a second look and I realized that it really works well. It helps everything look a little more distinctive without being in your face. The blue is very elegant, but it's almost a little on the bland side compared to this red.
    Katleho Moloi likes this.
    03-23-14 09:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    Kevin is busy fixing his brothers Z10, Bla1ze is watching carebear marathon, DJ is sleeping, James is probably out still drinking, and Adam is... writing about smart watches or something.

Posted via CB10
    Uzi and peter0328 like this.
    03-23-14 09:51 PM
    Anyone else love the look of the white bottom bar?!? Looks so smooth and elegant! *drool*

Posted via CB10
    LazyEvul and Katleho Moloi like this.
    03-23-14 09:53 PM
    As far as the cam features are concerned, is face detection going to be left out completely, as well as the feature that allows slightly better night photos? I thought both of those were present in one of the earlier builds and then removed? Did they decide against these features totally?
    03-23-14 09:57 PM
    I know this will be an unpopular sentiment, but I hope the icon boxes stay.. it looks messy without them and it'll look even worse when you start mixing in android apps with various icon sizes and folders.. but I suppose people don't know what they have until it's' gone..

Also, I agree on the red.. not a fan

Otherwise nice refinements.. can't way to see it first hand!
    03-23-14 09:58 PM
    Anyone missed the fact that the calendar image says mar (lowercase m) and 23???

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 09:58 PM
    I can't say I'm feeling it. And still no Black themed hub

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 09:59 PM
    Anyone missed the fact that the calendar image says mar (lowercase m) and 23???

Posted via CB10
    You don't use upper case in spanish for months.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 10:02 PM
    You don't use upper case in spanish for months.

Posted via CB10
    Even still, the date?

EDIT-

Didn't post what else I was thinking, which wouldn't make sense otherwise haha...

One user said the images show the old version of Facebook installed, which puts the build back to a few weeks ago, adding to this, another, said it was low in build, due to the triple ending digits, putting it again at least a few weeks/ month old as 10.3 has been known for a while. Although they could have only just been given the build update to test and not updated their Facebook app... who knows...

Pure speculation but I think this could be fake. I hope it isn't, and hope to see new features soon!

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 10:03 PM
    Even still, the date?

Posted via CB10
    I don't get the confusion? Today is the 23rd and they leaked it today.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 10:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    I find that as I get my updates through BBM channels of other BlackBerry sites, Crackberry is usually the last to post any Breaking News now. (if you can call it that, lol) Makes sense, they're trying to compete with Crackberry. Doing a very good job of it I might add.