Hey who else here has been experiencing mic issues ever since the update? What happens is that the mic momentarily cuts out for about a fourth of a second at about 20 second intervals. I took the battery out and restarted and that helped, but I still had it happen once already. I use the voice recorder a lot so that's how I was able to find out this issue. Those who don't use voice recordings wouldn't even know that the issue exists. So far I've tried a few different voice recorders and the problem still persists. So I'm not sure if I'm the only one which I doubt because if my mic started cutting out since the update that means it's a software issue perhaps.

Posted via Q10 CB10 BB10 on Tmobile Unlimited Data Plan via 2yr contract plan.
    03-22-14 02:54 PM
    Hey who else here has been experiencing mic issues ever since the update? What happens is that the mic momentarily cuts out for about a fourth of a second at about 20 second intervals. I took the battery out and restarted and that helped, but I still had it happen once already. I use the voice recorder a lot so that's how I was able to find out this issue. Those who don't use voice recordings wouldn't even know that the issue exists. So far I've tried a few different voice recorders and the problem still persists. So I'm not sure if I'm the only one which I doubt because if my mic started cutting out since the update that means it's a software issue perhaps.

Posted via Q10 CB10 BB10 on Tmobile Unlimited Data Plan via 2yr contract plan.
    Did you do a security wipe before or after your update, also did you back up with link it can put so e bugs back on your phone.
    03-22-14 03:45 PM
    Is very frustrating having such a great phone with so many problems.
    Is even more frustrating seeing so many efforts on games and other sh for the bb10, while we have a major issue on the microphone with almost no help at all from the crackberry team and from the blackberry staff.

Stupid phone with stupid microphone that doesn't work.
    This is the main, basic, prime function of a damm phone, being able to TALK.

I love Blackberry because it helped me to create my business from the beginning, but I am getting tired of silly issues that generate big frustration during a phone call.

REASON FOR EDITING:
    I found out that I have fiscally damaged the microphone hardware probably because of a couple of drops. The only solution is repairing the mic, which cost about USD50 here. not much but I can't be without the emails on the BB. So, have to wait until the q20 release to buy and fix the q10 to give as a gift.
    Last edited by Sonda Santiago; 04-19-14 at 06:39 PM.
    03-26-14 05:08 PM
    I replied to this post:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=870042

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.2.1.2228 :-)
    03-26-14 06:05 PM
    Same here, but my problem is CAN't BE HEARD. which is a lot on CB, I do doubt there's some problem of software. I updated to 10.2 3 days after get the phone, I think the problem came after updating.
    03-28-14 03:40 AM