There is? where/how?
    so you can set any alarm ,on any day, at any time?
    For example. I want to remember to call my mom on Tues @ 2pm so I set an alarm to go off next tues at 2pm & it will say "Call mom" meanwhile my main alarm still goes off every mon-fri @ 7am? (like I can on Legacy BB Devices)

I ask because I haven't seen that & I know Kevin has written about it not being there a couple of times.

Please post how to set the alarm & what OS vs your using

thx
    We're talking the Z10, right? I have version .116 from AT&T. When you go into calendar and add a new appointment (add at bottom of screen) Subject is "call mom", set date and time, reminder set to "start" (near bottom of page). You can even add a note right there. I don't think an actual alarm sound goes off, just an alert sound.
    04-14-13 11:57 AM
    We're talking the Z10, right? I have version .116 from AT&T. When you go into calendar and add a new appointment (add at bottom of screen) Subject is "call mom", set date and time, reminder set to "start" (near bottom of page). You can even add a note right there. I don't think an actual alarm sound goes off, just an alert sound.
    Yea with Legacy BB's you could set custom alarms, not just events. They were shown as alarms & would also show up on the clock along with your normal daily alarm.
    04-14-13 08:00 PM
27 12