Yesterday I think I sent 2 many emails with pics from bb. At least that is what I was doing when the hour glass came up for almost 2 hrs and everything was moving slower then molasses. I pulled the battery for 3o seconds and everything is working fine now except my missed call icon won't go away. Am I gonna hav 2 backup, wipe, restore this thing? Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-08 08:59 AM
    No just check your messages inbox...you may have a missed call message still on your phone once you click on the missed call message that should take the Icon away!
    06-17-08 09:01 AM
    i had this same problem, i got a new berry and did a backup from my old one, and i got the 1 missed call icon that would not go away, and there were no missed calls either, i had to wipe and reload the os and that fixed it. hope that helps you
    06-17-08 09:04 AM
    Also try a bat pull, I had a roaming icon that wouldn't go away and this helped!!!
    06-17-08 09:08 AM
    Definitely always try a battery pull first and foremost to cure most any problem. Fortunately, rare is the time that you will actually have to wipe your Berry.
    06-17-08 01:27 PM
    Uh-oh... One Missed Call... You know what that means...
    06-17-08 04:25 PM
    Yes. It means some posts r of no help.

06-17-08 05:23 PM

And some people don't have a sense of humor... Lighten up d*uche, if I wanted a smart-a** response I'd get it from someone with enough brain cells to realize that typing "r" instead of "are" is pointless.

And by the way, there "r" already a few posts about this and how to resolve it, so yea...
    Last edited by Skormm; 06-17-08 at 05:56 PM.
    06-17-08 05:25 PM
    I agree with Skormm! That was rather dou*c-ish... now if we can get those d*mn links in here... I hate searching the forum for other people! haha
    06-18-08 11:49 AM

I agree, that was mean. If you don't want any additional responses, don't start a new thread.

Watch what you say to people on here. Especially skormm... he never hurts nobody!
    06-18-08 12:01 PM
    i had this same problem and NOTHING worked

you can either wait out the specified amount of time that your call logs are set to ...aka 2weeks or w/e

or you have to backup/wipe/restore

wiping it WILL work
    06-18-08 12:07 PM
    I am jus tired of people actin like its such a bother when someone posts a thread. Hate me!!!
    06-18-08 12:09 PM
    heres my thread when this happened to me
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/mis...go-away-39399/
    06-18-08 12:10 PM
    It just occured to me that you may not have realized that I was making a reference to the movie "One Missed Call" (which was dumb as h*ll in my opinion.)

I wasn't just trying to be an a** saying something like "oh geez here's another noob talking about a missed call icon."

So, sorry if I came off that way, for some reason it seemed like the movie reference would be obvious.

p.s. Thank you Jenay.
    06-18-08 12:14 PM
    I got the pun Skormm... and he obviously did not. lol

When you finally gonna jump ship and get your Berry??
    06-18-08 12:18 PM
    I got the pun Skormm... and he obviously did not. lol

When you finally gonna jump ship and get your Berry??
    Should be only a week away or so now, just go back an hour or so ago from my job interview. The employer seemed very impressed with my typing ability. (It's a data entry job.)

And they say that being on the computer all the time gets you nowhere... LIES! I am always on the computer, hence the typing ability. SO HA all those so-called "studies" showing that computers can have some kind of ill effect on you. Also, video games and T.V. doesn't rot your brain, if you choose to watch CRAP or play CRAP, that is your own choice, don't blame the media!

[/rant]
    06-18-08 12:22 PM
    I guess I started it. I did think u were tryin 2 b an a**. I read my thread right after I got thru reading all this stuff about newbies post the same stuff and i am jus like is it really that serious? Mah Bad. Kum Ba Yah
    06-18-08 12:22 PM
    I guess I started it. I did think u were tryin 2 b an a**. I read my thread right after I got thru reading all this stuff about newbies post the same stuff and i am jus like is it really that serious? Mah Bad. Kum Ba Yah
    lol, it's fine. No hard feelings.
    06-18-08 12:23 PM
    Skormm... so where you working??

And did you go to FSU?? I know you live down there and all... wasn't sure if you went there?
    06-18-08 12:32 PM
    Skormm... so where you working??

And did you go to FSU?? I know you live down there and all... wasn't sure if you went there?
    Nah, I don't go there, but was born and raised to be a fan.

The place I'll be working is called Electronic Data Systems (I think lol, I know it's Electronic Data but the S might be something else.)
    06-18-08 12:39 PM
    hahahaha. that is great!

Don't even know the full name.... niiiiiiice!
    06-18-08 12:42 PM
    hahahaha. that is great!

Don't even know the full name.... niiiiiiice!
    Haha, I know
    06-18-08 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD