I was wondering which would be the better choice. ZAGGwipes just say they're wipes, and are $4.99 on the website with $1 shipping, whereas CBstore has the 3M Cleaning Cloths at $7 + $5 shipping. I wouldn't mind going 5 dollars extra, just wondering which would be a better choice.

Alternate answers would also be appreciated.
    11-10-10 11:12 PM
    3M microfibre cleaning cloths are my favorite, and in a pinch I use the inside of a soft 100% cotton t-shirt
    11-10-10 11:16 PM
    TBH, any microfiber cloth works...eyeglasses ones, etc,
    11-10-10 11:24 PM
    Any microfiber cloth will work, but the 3M ones are specifically designed for removing body oils. They have a raised pattern that lifts and traps oil and dirt instead of smearing it like other microfiber cloths. Plus you can throw them in the washer and they're good as new, unlike the 'one time use' Zagg wipes.

My two cents...
    11-10-10 11:46 PM
    11-11-10 12:03 AM
    Is there a difference between this and the lens cleaner on the Crackberry Store? And also, does it need to be a bit damp? I haven't used these cloths before, or do they clean off oil, grime, and fingerprints just dry?
    11-11-10 09:40 AM
    I know this won't square well with the anal, overly protective crowd but I use whatever is lying around. Paper towel, my sleeve, napkins etc... It's a phone. It does NOT need all of this over the top special care.
    11-11-10 09:44 AM
    I know this won't square well with the anal, overly protective crowd but I use whatever is lying around. Paper towel, my sleeve, napkins etc... It's a phone. It does NOT need all of this over the top special care.
    I remove Holy water from the fountain at my Church and put it into a little flask on the inside pocket of my jacket. Then when I'm alone at home I apply the water to the 3M microfibre cloth, and gently clean the screen in circular motions averaging about one rotation every five seconds. After ten minutes of gentle wiping, I thoroughly inspect the screen from several angles under three different types of indoor lighting. Once I'm satisfied with the results, I insert my BlackBerry into its holster and refrain from using it for at least 24 hours.

I don't understand your comment? How is any of this 'over the top special care'?
    11-11-10 09:57 AM
    Joe, that is friggin hilarious. Sadly someone is off to church as we speak
    11-11-10 10:18 AM
    I remove Holy water from the fountain at my Church and put it into a little flask on the inside pocket of my jacket. Then when I'm alone at home I apply the water to the 3M microfibre cloth, and gently clean the screen in circular motions averaging about one rotation every five seconds. After ten minutes of gentle wiping, I thoroughly inspect the screen from several angles under three different types of indoor lighting. Once I'm satisfied with the results, I insert my BlackBerry into its holster and refrain from using it for at least 24 hours.

I don't understand your comment? How is any of this 'over the top special care'?
    Lmfao, well that made my day. I can't tell if the water part is still sarcastic. Do you dampen the cloth or not? =P (As asked in my last post.)
    11-11-10 10:21 AM
    I only add a slight amount of water when something gets on my screen that wont come off with a dry wipe down.
    11-11-10 10:33 AM
    I just use alcohol + cloth. Whatever cloth, but usially an eueglasses cloth.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-10 02:21 PM
    Joe, that is friggin hilarious. Sadly someone is off to church as we speak
    Lol! My pastor said I needed to get more people into Church... I just don't think this what he had in mind.

Alkajak, (being serious now) I just use a bit of spit on my thumb... The girls at the bar think it's hot, and gets the gooey stuff off my screen
    11-11-10 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD