I just purchased one last week, and received by email today 2 codes for 20% off to give away. Anyone want one? First 2 PMs get them!
    03-09-10 12:13 PM
    Next time I would use Cell Phone Skins & Protective Covers - iPhone Skins, Blackberry Skins, iPod Skins, Apple Laptop Skins - Best Skins Ever, it's the exact same thing just very cheap. The only thing they don't give you is the spray but they hold on just as well with a bit of soapy water.
    03-09-10 12:23 PM
    I got Zagg because I used them before and swear by them, and also the local Best Buy will install them (9.99), with the guarantee that if they screw it up, they replace it with another for free! I can never get screen protectors etc. on straight - and I am very picky about dust etc under them.
    I can't count how many I have had to scrap and put another on just because I noticed a bit of dust that showed up on light colored screens! Best Buy will only install the Zagg ones (they had an actual course on how to do it properly)

Anyway, here is someone's chance to get one for 20% off the Zagg online store. .... well 2 people actually.
    03-09-10 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD