M confused ....which shud i select......would it b easy to type on passport or to use it....or is it ok with Z30 ???....help me m confused which shud i buy ?
    12-25-15 10:58 AM
    It really depends what you want. do you want a typical slab-phone running BB10 os? if so get the Z30. i had no issues typing on it.

If you want/need a keyboard, get the Passport.
    12-25-15 11:12 AM
    Consider the form factor in your needs. I have the Zed 30 love it and its size as a "all" touch device. I also own the Passport. It's blazing fast, super screen and much more. My only issue is form factor for day to day use. *It's really wide. Picked up a Classic and loving it! Checking all the boxes for me. Form factor, best physical keyboard I have ever used, track pad, menu key functions, shortcuts, plenty fast and the quintessential BlackBerry.

The newest member....Cobalt Classic
    12-25-15 02:01 PM
    Get both, a gift to you!

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 02:55 PM
    I know several people who like the Z30 and still use it. If you like that style and want a BB10 device then you won't go wrong, I'm sure.

The Passport is a great device. It isn't really as big as it would seem, at least that was my experience. But it takes a little getting used to. If you want a hard keyboard, I think this is the best choice. Great device.
    12-25-15 03:02 PM
    Passport, it's a smart looking phone!

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 05:58 PM
    I sold my Z30 in the fall and bought the SE Passport. Loving it! After having used a Curve and Q10, switching to the all touch Z30 was a challenge. Found myself missing the PKB. Size takes some getting used to but once you are, other phones just don't seem large enough. Good luck!

Posted via my Passport SE
    12-26-15 12:53 PM
    Op that's exactly my dilemma. I own a Z30 and like to upgrade to passport. Is this wise?

Posted via Z30
    12-26-15 02:00 PM
    Op that's exactly my dilemma. I own a Z30 and like to upgrade to passport. Is this wise?

Posted via Z30
    Wise or not wise in what way?

Are you worried about BB10? I expect to get my use out of my Passport, then I will hand it to my wife. If there was something better I would probably do it now. I expect once I give it to my wife, she will use it until I get another and hand the Passport's replacement to her.

Here are the top things I like about the Passport.....

The speakers are the best. I listen to Podcasts through BlackBerry speakers and the Passport is loud and clear, the best of any BlackBerry I've had.

The half physical keyboard in combo with soft keyboard is brilliant.

The touch responsive keyboard is brilliant X10.

The wide screen is no big deal except when it comes in handy.
    12-26-15 02:30 PM
    I haven't tried the z30 but honestly if they stop making passports I'm afraid the only way I am going to equal it's productivity is by getting a laptop and buying a phone from 711 just for calls.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-15 02:46 PM
    No worries about bb10. Suits my needs expect from Facebook app. Upgrade to pp would be for faster processor and updated overall specs. Since now the Z30 is perfect. Only concern is size and screen size.

Posted via Z30
    12-26-15 03:01 PM
    The logical action is keep using the Z30 so long as it remains perfect for your needs.

But I understand getting to the point where you want something new. That's where I'm at with the Passport now. I've had it since release, and it is still my new BlackBerry to me (not too mention to my wife, too), but already I have the itch.
    12-26-15 03:07 PM
    Z30 is getting too long in the tooth. The camera has been surpassed dramatically in all but bright light.

Passport or move on to the Priv or other phone

 Passport SE 
    12-26-15 08:15 PM
    I'd choose the passport.
    12-26-15 08:35 PM
    I have both. Passport is better for memory and camera. Also the display is better but it all depends for the form factor you are looking for. Whit Passport one hand alone it's not allowed...

In my opinion Z30 is better if you are looking for a vkb since there's no better vkb than that or you can't handle the Passports diensions...

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 04:09 AM
    Thankyou guyz....i think i shud go with Z30
    12-28-15 08:03 AM
    I have both. My newest phone is a high spec android but I come back to my BlackBerry10 phones regularly as I prefer that OS. I recently gave my passport to a family member but missed it so much that I bought another one to replace it even though I have more phone than I need. Between the two I would recommend that you go with the passport. The z30 is a good phone and I like it a lot but the Passport is a unique experience that no other device replicates.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 11:31 AM
    I have used both phones before. The Z30 I used for about two years and it was a really good phone. That phone was a powerhouse: I was able to do a lot on it, but eventually sold it when the Passport came out. I think it also depends too on what you plan on using the phones for really. Do you plan on using it for purely communications? Will you be simply doing texting, emailing, messaging, and making phone calls? Then get the Z30! Will you be primarily Web browsing, editing and reading documents and PDF files, using Android apps? Then get the Passport! Again, it all depends on what you'll be using the phone for, primarily.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 12:14 AM
    I have used both phones before. The Z30 I used for about two years and it was a really good phone. That phone was a powerhouse: I was able to do a lot on it, but eventually sold it when the Passport came out. I think it also depends too on what you plan on using the phones for really. Do you plan on using it for purely communications? Will you be simply doing texting, emailing, messaging, and making phone calls? Then get the Z30! Will you be primarily Web browsing, editing and reading documents and PDF files, using Android apps? Then get the Passport! Again, it all depends on what you'll be using the phone for, primarily.

Posted via CB10
    Good summary. Still, the Passport is also a great texting, emailing and messaging machine, but probably less pocketable...

The Passport offers kind of a desktop / laptop experience in a very small form factor. :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    12-29-15 12:35 AM
    Z30 best in class touch screen and on-screen keyboard you'll love the z30
    12-29-15 06:35 PM
    For those of you who have used both Z30 and Passport, how does the battery life compare?

Waiting for the next high end full touch BB10!
    12-29-15 07:51 PM
    For those of you who have used both Z30 and Passport, how does the battery life compare?

Passport definitely wins here in terms of battery life. Z30 is great too, will last you at least a day, depending of course on how you use it. If you use the device a lot, then expect both the Passport and the Z30 to last no more than a day (Passport probably just over a day then). Can't really go wrong with either one!

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 11:11 PM
    You can't go wrong with either one. I'm using the Passport and my wife uses the Z30.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    12-29-15 11:14 PM

Definitely the passport! I have used both for more than a year each , battery life of the passport is about 20 % longer.
    12-30-15 01:09 PM

Posted via Z30
    Absolutely, is a better experience and much faster phone. If you prefer writing on PKB the keyboard of the passport is the best I ever used on a BlackBerry.
    12-30-15 01:11 PM
32 12