Has anyone installed these apps successfully with bar files? Running 10.2.0.429. If so where did you obtain the bar files. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 03:44 PM
    Has anyone installed these apps successfully with bar files? Running 10.2.0.429. If so where did you obtain the bar files. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    I cannot attest to .bar files. The process is; for a lack of a better word - hogwash.

The way I see it, is if you have time to "Sideload" you have the time to install a leak, and avoid the whole side loading process.

Use 10.2.1.1925.

I have both Instagram 5.0.2 .apk and Snapchat's newest .apk

They both run perfect, and take absolutely no time to install.

The leak is 100% stable on the Z30, and I am yet to find an issue.

Sorry I couldn't answer your question, I just wanted to provide a much simpler solution than continuously side loading, especially since 10.2.1 is likely coming within the next 30-60 days.

Good luck.
    nt300 and SDTRMG like this.
    12-31-13 05:32 PM
    I cannot attest to .bar files. The process is; for a lack of a better word - hogwash.

The way I see it, is if you have time to "Sideload" you have the time to install a leak, and avoid the whole side loading process.

Use 10.2.1.1925.

I have both Instagram 5.0.2 .apk and Snapchat's newest .apk

They both run perfect, and take absolutely no time to install.

The leak is 100% stable on the Z30, and I am yet to find an issue.

Sorry I couldn't answer your question, I just wanted to provide a much simpler solution than continuously side loading, especially since 10.2.1 is likely coming within the next 30-60 days.

Good luck.
    Don't lie. They do not both run perfect.

Posted via CB10
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    12-31-13 06:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    He would be lying if he said they didn't. They certainly so run perfectly on my z30

Sent from my Z30
    nt300, SDTRMG and DYLANHABKIRK like this.
    12-31-13 06:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    And what's the problem with Instagram on 1925?...

Also you can't tell him he's lying if his experience with it is perfect. As is mines, no bugs in either app and they are smooth.

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    12-31-13 06:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    They both absolutely run perfectly. Thanks for the accusation though!

Happy New Year

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 07:16 PM
    They both absolutely run perfectly. Thanks for the accusation though!

Happy New Year

Posted via CB10
    Upload a video then?

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 01:51 AM
    He would be lying if he said they didn't. They certainly so run perfectly on my z30

Sent from my Z30
    Perfectly means it runs the same as it would on an Android device. That is not the case.

1. Are there push notifications? No
    2. Can you record video and upload videos on instagram without it crashing (or having to use some stupid work around)? No
    3. Do Snapchat videos have proper orientation? No

The above is by far not perfect. It works "good enough" for my needs. But to say instagram and Snapchat works perfectly on BlackBerry 10 is the same as saying a car is perfect when it's A/C and radio is broken. Mechanically it functions and it will get you there, similar to how instagram and Snapchat covers the basics. But I would be pretty mad if someone told me something is perfect and it didn't do everything it's supposed to.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 01:58 AM
    SnapChat? Perfectly?
    Have you guys checked to see if your names are on the list?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lifted-889467/
    01-01-14 02:03 AM
    Perfectly means it runs the same as it would on an Android device. That is not the case.

1. Are there push notifications? No
    2. Can you record video and upload videos on instagram without it crashing (or having to use some stupid work around)? No
    3. Do Snapchat videos have proper orientation? No

The above is by far not perfect. It works "good enough" for my needs. But to say instagram and Snapchat works perfectly on BlackBerry 10 is the same as saying a car is perfect when it's A/C and radio is broken. Mechanically it functions and it will get you there, similar to how instagram and Snapchat covers the basics. But I would be pretty mad if someone told me something is perfect and it didn't do everything it's supposed to.

Posted via CB10
    I can upload videos to instagram no work around.

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    01-01-14 02:28 AM
    We side loaded instagram and need a newer version. We then tried snapchat, but the front facing camera image is upside down. The controls in the settings does not help. I don't believe BB10 has the Android app situation perfected and that is why you never hear BlackBerry advertise it. BlackBerry World needs to simply get the big name apps.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 10:03 AM
    We side loaded instagram and need a newer version. We then tried snapchat, but the front facing camera image is upside down. The controls in the settings does not help. I don't believe BB10 has the Android app situation perfected and that is why you never hear BlackBerry advertise it. BlackBerry World needs to simply get the big name apps.

Posted via CB10
    Hah! So how perfect is that to you?
    Some people here will blatantly lie, or only tell the partial truth to make BlackBerry 10 sound good. I tell it the way it is.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 10:33 AM
    I can upload videos to instagram no work around.

Posted via CB10
    If that's true then good, one problem fixed. Can you tell me how you did it? It will help a lot since I really wanted to do videos.

Also did you find a way to get push notifications working?

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 10:34 AM
    I am not liking the 30-60 days part! Means by the time Verizon rolls this out we are talking summertime here, Unacceptable
    01-01-14 10:50 AM
    If that's true then good, one problem fixed. Can you tell me how you did it? It will help a lot since I really wanted to do videos.

Posted via CB10
    Dude, you are making yourself look like a fool. On Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925 instagram works perfectly, video upload included. No lag opening the app. No work around. I don't know about snapchat because I don't use it.

Posted Via CB10 via Z10 via BB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    01-01-14 10:52 AM
    @ Jason9900 - Dude, it looks like a lot of people here are using those apps without any issue, no point challenging them to prove it. It's all of them vs 1 of you. Perhaps the issue is on your end. Are you using the latest leak & same apk vs as them? If so, maybe try reinstalling the apps or asking the people who do have it working perfectly for help

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 11:20 AM
    @ Jason9900 - Dude, it looks like a lot of people here are using those apps without any issue, no point challenging them to prove it. It's all of them vs 1 of you. Perhaps the issue is on your end. Are you using the latest leak & same apk vs as them? If so, maybe try reinstalling the apps or asking the people who do have it working perfectly for help

Posted via CB10
    Can you get push notifications working? That's my biggest concern right now. If it's still not working, then I do not consider perfect

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 12:12 PM
    Bring on 10.2.1 and we can all enjoy lots of apps. Hahaha. Hopefully it comes out before super bowl. Actually, i hope it comes out now. I'm not a fan of leak. Just my preference, of course.

Sent from the best touch keyboard, the Z.
    01-01-14 01:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Maybe if you stop going around calling people liars they would be more inclined to help you. It seems many (all?) are having perfectly good results uploading video's since 10.2.1.1925.
    Give that a try if you have not already.
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    01-01-14 02:08 PM
    Maybe if you stop going around calling people liars they would be more inclined to help you. It seems many (all?) are having perfectly good results uploading video's since 10.2.1.1925.
    Give that a try if you have not already.
    OK I won't, I apologize my bad.

But can someone answer my question? Did anyone get push notifications working? It seems everyone is avoiding answering it.
    Push notifications are a huge deal for me since I am hyperconnected and that's why I use BlackBerry. Notifications are a huge deal for me, if not then it's far from perfect.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 02:58 PM
    OK I won't, I apologize my bad.

But can someone answer my question? Did anyone get push notifications working? It seems everyone is avoiding answering it.
    Push notifications are a huge deal for me since I am hyperconnected and that's why I use BlackBerry. Notifications are a huge deal for me, if not then it's far from perfect.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I don't use it, but I did do a search in the forums for Instagram and Push notifications. As far as I can tell, while many Android apps DO push notifications on our BB10's, Instagram is not one that is working. I could be wrong though.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 03:08 PM