I just upgraded from a z10 on 10.2.1 to a z30 on 10.3.1 and all I got to say is wow. I couldn't wait for Verizon to launch 10.3.1. The z10 is a problematic, poorly designed device, mainly due to the puny battery. What's more, early versions of the software were buggy and lacking. I think BlackBerry is finally close to equal footing. I can only imagine how BlackBerry 10 would have been received if 10.3.1 was released a few years ago, on a decent device like the z30. I really like this combo. I think the software team did a great job with this latest iteration. The UI is modern and the functionality is impressive. With Snap installed I can download apps that I need. I'm a pretty happy man. BlackBerry is still not for the average person until the company figures out the app thing. Amazon doesn't cut it for me as I need certain apps for work

Posted via CB10
    BerrySoul, slegros and nick13b like this.
    03-16-15 07:57 PM
    Never wait for VZW for anything. Just load the leaks you see here and you will love them!
    03-17-15 08:16 AM
    I just upgraded from a z10 on 10.2.1 to a z30 on 10.3.1 and all I got to say is wow. I couldn't wait for Verizon to launch 10.3.1. The z10 is a problematic, poorly designed device, mainly due to the puny battery. What's more, early versions of the software were buggy and lacking. I think BlackBerry is finally close to equal footing. I can only imagine how BlackBerry 10 would have been received if 10.3.1 was released a few years ago, on a decent device like the z30. I really like this combo. I think the software team did a great job with this latest iteration. The UI is modern and the functionality is impressive. With Snap installed I can download apps that I need. I'm a pretty happy man. BlackBerry is still not for the average person until the company figures out the app thing. Amazon doesn't cut it for me as I need certain apps for work

Posted via CB10
    So because amazon currently doesn't have certain app you want or need that somehow means amazon app store doesn't cut it?

Your situation does not equal facts.

In my situation amazon app store has all the apps I want or need that aren't on BBW. Does that mean that it does cut it?

What you meant to say was that it doesn't cut it for you. Not that it doesn't cut it for the average consumer because it doesn't have all the app YOU want or need.

Google play doesn't have all the apps either. That doesn't mean it doesn't cut it.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 05:10 PM
    That's right, and that's what I said: the Amazon app store doesn't cut it for ME. Last time I checked I was the only one using my phone. I suggest you pay attention to what people write before commenting. That aside, the app situation is part of a larger problem for BlackBerry. The average person isn't going to bother (due to a lack of knowledge and the inconvenience) to deal vith bar files and/or OS leaks to get the functionality competitors offer out of the box. I needed a couple of apps for work that are not available in BlackBerry World or on Amazon. I needed to get them from Google. That's a FACT.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 06:09 PM