This is why I have a Poetic Atmosphere case with a clear back, to show off the shiny BB symbol :P. Actually I have a different case in the mail, though. The Poetic cases seem to get grimy fast, even though I'm a very clean and pantless person penguine!
    FIFY.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    04-12-13 05:09 PM
    You're right. That would be cool... Especially if it could do different colours.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    I like it. This idea is going places! (Too bad they put the NFC antenna in that area on the Z10)

that is actually a really good idea when you think of it.

most people put their BBs face up on desks because they want to see the LED, and although there is a brand marker on the bottom of the phone it looks almost like any other phone (z10 at least, not so much the q10). So if someone is looking at it from across a boardroom table they may think it is a different phone, but if you have a flashing BB logo, which would make people place the phone face down, people could not mistake the phone for a BB device
    Good point. For me, having another notification option was the main focus, but it probably would be a good move for BlackBerry from a brand awareness perspective. Probably better if they moved the symbol like you mentioned in that regard.
    04-12-13 05:10 PM
    I agree with 25% bigger symbol
    04-12-13 05:49 PM
    Nice post and certainly can relate. Some fool thought I was using a yet to be released iPhone 6. I just looked at him, wanted to call him dumb but rather took the time to show of the features and educate the poor boy. "Man that is the coolest"...

Posted from my Z10
    04-12-13 07:13 PM
    If that's your only issue then the Z10 is "GREAT"....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-12-13 09:02 PM
    It should project a holographic image of the BB logo off the user's forehead.
    http://www.userlogos.org/files/logos...go_black_u.png
    Of course, some of us have room for a larger projection than others.

Take that, Apple.
    lmao. how about the led shoots a BB logo into the sky like a bat signal and then we can see if there are other bb users beside us?
    04-12-13 11:16 PM
    Flop phone of the year blackberry z10 I bought it and it's useless... no vedio colling in UAE.. no Skype no viber even blackberry people have no idea about Skype and viber. I used buy all blackberry from d Z10 I started hate BlackBerry nokia and iphon is 1000 tymz better then blackberry

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 12:03 AM
    instead of the glowing logo...the minute you get a message the logo should drop out the back of the phone in the shape of a 3d blackberry/logo/ disco ball...word!
    04-13-13 12:11 AM
    This is getting so old.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 12:55 AM
    I rather like how they displayed the branding. As for the back of the phone, sure the logo can be placed higher for more visibility, but then I find it would look out of place and not uniform and it would be left with an area below that is too naked.

As for the front, they could have put it at the top or the bottom, but if they put at the top it would be blocking the important things like camera, led, or the proximity sensor. There's just no room up there, and imo not one extremity is significantly better than the other, so I can't complain with bottom.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 03:12 AM
    How do you get that logo gif?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 04:37 AM
    I have the Leather Sleeve Case with the BlackBerry logo right at the front. Makes the Z10 easy to recognize and the back of the case is real sexy.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 06:09 AM
    Flop phone of the year blackberry z10 I bought it and it's useless... no vedio colling in UAE.. no Skype no viber even blackberry people have no idea about Skype and viber. I used buy all blackberry from d Z10 I started hate BlackBerry nokia and iphon is 1000 tymz better then blackberry

Posted via CB10
    You're blaming the wrong people. You're to ignorant to realize that, and apparently also to ignorant to realize that you're able to leave BlackBerry and buy whichever phone you want. Instead you come on here and complain about issues that are carrier controlled and 3rd party software development issues. Go away.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    04-13-13 07:01 AM
    lmao. how about the led shoots a BB logo into the sky like a bat signal and then we can see if there are other bb users beside us?
    Even better!
    04-13-13 12:18 PM
39 12