Will it work if I use Bluetooth and pair it with my car but can I use the blue tooth for music that I can hear through the speakers of the car? Can't seem to get it to work. Calls are fine.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 09:09 PM
    It all depends on if your car supports bluetooth music streaming. Some do. Some only support calls over bluetooth.
    04-10-13 09:24 PM
    Will it work if I use Bluetooth and pair it with my car but can I use the blue tooth for music that I can hear through the speakers of the car? Can't seem to get it to work. Calls are fine.

Posted via CB10
    Make sure your car supports A2DP. Check to see if it is connected. When the car is paired click on the car that is paired under "Devices" list in the Bluetooth settings screen. It should pull up a page showing "Services". There should be a lot of different things that show up, some connected, some disconnected. Check to see if A2DP is connected. If it isn't connected, your car probably doesn't support it. Check your car user manual.
    04-10-13 09:27 PM
    I can do both in my car...however as of the last few days my car has had a freak out and makes me pick one or the other. And then if I reboot my phone for whatever reason it no longer recognizes my phone and I have to delete everything from phone and car reboot phone and re-pair as phone only from scratch...

Oh, these first world problems...

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 09:41 PM
    Make sure your car supports A2DP. Check to see if it is connected. When the car is paired click on the car that is paired under "Devices" list in the Bluetooth settings screen. It should pull up a page showing "Services". There should be a lot of different things that show up, some connected, some disconnected. Check to see if A2DP is connected. If it isn't connected, your car probably doesn't support it. Check your car user manual.
    Ok I will check it out.. thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 10:32 PM