If you like to compare BB10 to android so much why don't you go back to android

Posted via CB10
    Okay....lol...don't take it so personally...its called creative criticism n I'm sure ur new to it...

Posted via CB10
    Clinto likes this.
    04-03-13 02:18 PM
    my BlackBerry Z10 just got one firmware update since opened from the box. Now is Z10STL100-2/10.0.10.690 /.90

This BB10 platform is kinda new if you compare to BlackBerry users experience from OS 4-7.1.
    So let your lists become BlackBerry's input for their future update.

For the lock screen, let's hope they'll put another options instead password. Could be pattern lock or face recognition unlock.

Be patient, remember when android still on Cupcake or Donut. It was sux too, lol

Posted via CB10
    Fair enough...beyond any reasonable doubt. looking forward to 10.1 keep moving right...Cheers

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 02:22 PM
    A smart update ensures that only the parts of an application that have changed vl be downloaded whn u update it. So it saves time, bandwidth, and battery.

Lock screen shortcuts r not 3rd party apps this is a built in feature in all jelly bean running android phones.

Posted via CB10
    They already do smart updates. That's why updates always vary in size and aren't 500+ MB each time.

I don't know what to tell you about lock screen short cuts. This is bb10, not android jelly bean.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    04-03-13 04:03 PM
    broadcast and invite people to group without selecting multiple contact selections is a big trouble in altogether.
    one more is the social hub option of making a new post to all streams , likely, fb, bbm, twitter and linked in.

these were amazing in OS7
    04-03-13 09:52 PM
    They already do smart updates. That's why updates always vary in size and aren't 500+ MB each time.

I don't know what to tell you about lock screen short cuts. This is bb10, not android jelly bean.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    Smart updates is for apps n firmware updates r called OTA's.

Thy took almost 2 years to create bb10 but thy dd miss few things n I hope to c atleast some of thm in the future OS update.peek flow hub but wud love to c more improvements. Built to Keep Moving (Forward correct)

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 10:40 PM
    If you like to compare BB10 to android so much why don't you go back to android

Posted via CB10
    Because BlackBerry will go out of business and won't be able to make updates. Enjoy 10.0

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 10:45 PM
    BlackBerry vl hav to fight with windows for the number 3 spot...but nobody vl run out of business for sure...its just 60 days to bb10's official launch so thy vl grow with time n hopefully read tis thread n make some drastic changes.
    Cuz BlackBerry vl always hav a fixed percentage of loyal users like any OS for tat matter.
    I personally use a gs2 with 4.1.2 n the blackberry10's gesture based UI is effortless n very addictive to begin with.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 10:58 PM
    COPY AND PASTE PHONE NUMBERS INTO THE PHONE! WTF!!!! LOVE THE BB10, BUT THE LACK OF THIS FEATURE HAS MADE ME SO ANGRY AT TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    (crossed arms, stomping feet, and holding my breath. fix it BlackBerry, or else this behaviour will continue.)
    04-04-13 01:56 AM
    BlackBerry vl hav to fight with windows for the number 3 spot...but nobody vl run out of business for sure...its just 60 days to bb10's official launch so thy vl grow with time n hopefully read tis thread n make some drastic changes.
    Cuz BlackBerry vl always hav a fixed percentage of loyal users like any OS for tat matter.
    I personally use a gs2 with 4.1.2 n the blackberry10's gesture based UI is effortless n very addictive to begin with.

Posted via CB10
    As my brother has a Z10, I think I could give some advice, but it really hurts my eyes reading your spelling and I can't help you much then..
    04-04-13 02:10 AM
    Because BlackBerry will go out of business and won't be able to make updates. Enjoy 10.0

Posted via CB10
    Troll much?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 02:56 AM
    Troll much?

Posted via CB10
    Seen Goldie doing that countless times already so don't give him attention
    04-04-13 05:15 AM
    Hey at least they said there English wasn't the best in the first couple of lines!!
    hvd23 likes this.
    04-04-13 05:55 AM
    As my brother has a Z10, I think I could give some advice, but it really hurts my eyes reading your spelling and I can't help you much then..
    So why post anything then?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 06:47 AM
    Troll much?

Posted via CB10
    It's the truth. Sadly you know it too.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 06:48 AM
    As long as u can understand...pls contribute in a way tat ur comments r useful to other readers on tis thread.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 06:54 AM
    10 Things BlackBerry Z10 Does That iPhone Can't :
    http://m.cio.com/article/731155/10_T...t_iPhone_Can_t

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 07:11 AM
    I dont know why folks get so offended that the OS is missing some things. Some of which are legacy features that were removed for some reason.
    My list would be
    •Flick up to 'x' out of a window/application if possible (like on the Playbook)
    •Audio equalizer (bass boost, etc) in music app
    •Landscape typing in BBM (not from HUB) and other menus, including the password lock screen
    •Ability to hide folders/files
    •Dedicated 'Lock' icon
    •Ability to call a contact straight from the BBM and text applications (without having to go into the Contact information screen)
    •Reply to a call with text (suggested by user JR A)
    •Don't add applications pictures to the Picture app (they show up as recent pictures for some reason)
    •Ability to make "All Entries" default view in the Remember app
    •Refresh icon on the address bar or ability to tap and hold to refresh a webpage in the Browser app without having to go into the menu
    hvd23 likes this.
    04-04-13 07:32 AM
    As long as u can understand...pls contribute in a way tat ur comments r useful to other readers on tis thread.

Posted via CB10
    Let me help you out with that
    "As long as you can understand. Please contribute in a way that your comments are useful to other readers on this thread. "
    Did you even try? Proper spelling is not that hard.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-04-13 07:45 AM
    U definitely need to go out more...Mr. Bot

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 09:10 AM
    Let me help you out with that
    "As long as you can understand. Please contribute in a way that your comments are useful to other readers on this thread. "
    Did you even try? Proper spelling is not that hard.

Posted via CB10
    Probably used the z10 keypad. Who can blame him?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 09:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    Why do you bother? Why do you come here?

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    04-04-13 10:14 AM
    Why do you bother? Why do you come here?

Because BlackBerry listens to us ******** on the forums. And that's the only way the shortcomings get rectified.

Hoping your not just here to wax poetic about how awesome it is. That's not going to help anyone

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 10:27 AM
    Because BlackBerry listens to us ******** on the forums. And that's the only way the shortcomings get rectified.

Hoping your not just here to wax poetic about how awesome it is. That's not going to help anyone

Posted via CB10
    So you have an issue with the keyboard and thought you would bash it? You pop in these threads and offer nothing but insults to the brand and the odd bash. Seems "helpful "

hvd23 and theegoldenone like this.
    04-04-13 11:28 AM
    So you have an issue with the keyboard and thought you would bash it? You pop in these threads and offer nothing but insults to the brand and the odd bash. Seems "helpful "

Yes. It is.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by cracker007; 04-04-13 at 02:26 PM.
    04-04-13 02:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    Well I did, and I think that the message was written in a way that anyone can understand it. Z10 keyboard for the win!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 06:40 PM
50 12