Windows 7, a newer operating system that people say pretty good things about but many dont have, but would rather have it then Windows 8 (Nokia)

Iphone is like Vista looks nicer then XP but most users like XP better which is why Android is like Windows XP its very useful and even as it gets older people like it.
    03-25-13 06:33 AM
    Z10 is like Mercedes, Iphone is like BMW, Android is Jaguar. There will be brand fans of each but the fundamental difference would be technology and features. QNX would be like fuel injection, while IOS would be carburated.

Powered by QNX
    03-25-13 07:08 AM
    Z10 better not be like Mercedes. I have one, unreliable POS.
    Lendo and dietertong like this.
    03-25-13 07:25 AM
    Z10 is like

Being a newly wed. Things are new and exciting. There might be a few problems but nothing major.

Android is like being happily married for 25 years. Yes its not as fresh as being just married but its good.

Iphone is like being married to a high maitanance woman. She will look nice but after 5 years you probably wish you had another woman who would be more fun
    DJ Reyes likes this.
    03-25-13 07:26 AM
    Z10 is like #dope.
    03-25-13 07:29 AM
    Z10 is like Audi, left for dead in the 80s, reemerged in 90s, and now makes the baddest a xx cars in the 2000's

Posted via CB10
    9700toZ10 likes this.
    03-25-13 07:30 AM
    Say all you want about the iPhone being the 'bad apple' (I just realized the pun there...), but it works. Think about it. Who does Apple market for? The person that doesn't want to learn to computer. And you know what? They're damn good at doing it. Apple has an existing product that, while I'll admit it seems stale, just WORKS.

Android is definitely for the tinkerer. You can customize and change pretty much every aspect of the OS to make it do exactly what you want. It takes knowledge of coding if you don't want to wait on someone else to do it, though.

BlackBerry was originally for the business person. I feel they're wanting to keep the business crowd with the great communication features while also adding enough features to pull in people who enjoy using their phones to kill time.

Face it, people. BlackBerry isn't the greatest product out there. But neither are the iPhones and Androids! They each have their pros and cons. Let's stop acting like our favored product is the best.

It should be known that I do NOT like Apple products, and do not own any. They seem too simple (and expensive) for me.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-25-13 07:37 AM
    Bb10 does nor require a steep learning curve, I find it much easier for navigating than mu I phone in terms of ease to get to an app.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 07:44 AM
    Bb10 does nor require a steep learning curve, I find it much easier for navigating than mu I phone in terms of ease to get to an app.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure how much simpler you can get than just a list of apps... Every OS does that.
    03-25-13 07:47 AM
    iOS is like Honda, who completely revolutionized the industry by selling products which do things better than competing products. Like it or not, their stuff generally just works (never mind the maps problem).
    Android is like someone's homebuilt, souped up Dodge Hemi, offering very high performance in specific areas, falling short in others, and requiring fiddling and tinkering to run properly.
    BB10 is like a Ford Fusion or Chevy Volt hybrid...the new design from an old company that everyone used to like...now everyone is waiting to see how well it works...initial reports are promising.
    03-25-13 08:20 AM
    iOS is like iOS, Android is like Android and BB10 is like BB10. They each have pros and cons. I personally don't like iOS, but my brother loves it. So to each his/her own. I'll stick with my BB10.
    03-25-13 08:28 AM
    iOS = Toyota Camary

Reliable, simple, elegant and attractive, top seller and slightly overpriced for what you get, but people perceive it to be the best even thou it "truly" lost that designation long ago

Android = Hot rod/Muscle car

Tempermental, high specs, not totally efficient to utilize all the power and not always reliable, but it can be messed with and customized to suit an individuals personality and fetish for all things gizmo. Available in different chassis (Samsung, HTC....etc), so it gives folks a sense of individualtity and uniqueness. Careful thou, tweak the wrong thing and it could leave you stranded at the side of the road

Blackberry = Chevrolet Volt

Simple to use, yet high tech under the lid, not fully understood or appreciated yet, but has the potential to revolutionaize the way we view a smartphone because it has the potential to change the paradigm of how we use a smart phone. Not a lot of variaty, or options within the family. Controversial, and not popular...yet. Technically, the most advanced product in its class.
    9700toZ10 and tjseaman like this.
    03-25-13 08:42 AM
    Z10 better not be like Mercedes. I have one, unreliable POS.
    LMAO Yea im with you on that one
    03-25-13 09:12 AM
    Z10 is like sex. If you're not good at it, you won't enjoy it but after regular practice, you'll be blown away!
    acadia1106 likes this.
    03-25-13 09:16 AM