08-17-13 11:46 AM
    No. The author is a schill.
    08-17-13 11:50 AM
    Nice to see an article based on fact not biased opinion. Thanks op.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 12:48 PM
    Looks like a really great comparison of all the features where the BlackBerry had an advantage.

But I don't think that MobileBloom.com is considered a mainstream media source... so don't think you can expect much of a increase in sales from this "article".

And the fact is the Z10 is six months old, and most every Android Device release at that time has updated hardware coming out very soon. The Z10's chance to shine has passed. We have to hope that the Z30, with BB10.2 will bet able to grab some headlines for BB... if it is priced competitively based on other hardware with similar specs and BB announces the availability of NETFLIX, Instagram, Pintress, Candy Crush Saga..... We are sure to have our best seller!
    08-17-13 01:01 PM
    No. The author is a schill.
    do you wake up and crack your knuckles to get prepared to troll the crackberry forums?

excellent find OP.
    08-17-13 01:02 PM
    Although the article is positive and its points deserve merit, the answer unfortunately is still "No". Z10 sales are only getting worse, not the other way around.
    08-17-13 01:07 PM
    Excellent as in it supports your position.
    Otherwise it is insulting and anti-BlackBerry. This review could have been written in January.

No news here folks, Keep Moving.

No, The Z10 isn't getting more traction. Just look at the 1 or 2 cent deals. Bargain bin.
    08-17-13 01:17 PM
    Of course since BlackBerry Z10 is the best!

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 01:18 PM
    Otherwise it is insulting and anti-BlackBerry. This review could have been written in January.

No, The Z10 isn't getting more traction. Just look at the 1 or 2 cent deals. Bargain bin.
    BlackBerry do get traction now in US. I have several friends buy it and they all love it.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 01:23 PM
    Is the Z10 finally getting more recognized?-chiefwiggum.jpg
    bp3dots and Prince_Poppycock like this.
    08-17-13 01:28 PM

Yah f@ck blackberry amiright! They're dead in the water. Go njblackberry you tell em!

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 01:31 PM
    Hope so....Z10 + 10.2 = awesome
    aminrajabi likes this.
    08-17-13 01:47 PM
    Yah f@ck blackberry amiright! They're dead in the water. Go njblackberry you tell em!

Posted via CB10
    So you believe that Z10 sales are increasing and that all is good in the land of FSBO BlackBerry?
    JeepBB likes this.
    08-17-13 01:52 PM
    Z10 + 10.2 is what should have be released on Day 1 in January. Now, almost seven months later, there is excitement <?> over an unreleased OS. Oh boy.

Oh right, it is just a 1.0 OS. Shhhh.
    JeepBB likes this.
    08-17-13 01:53 PM
    I think at least in India ,people were not knowing the Z10 story and what BB10 operating system is,but now i see lots of Z and Q 10s ,hoping that company should market their products much more aggressively.
    Sony phones were dead ducks year back ,but aggressive marketing and new line of mobiles have get them going.
    Still think all is not lost and blackberry is the only company which is not educating customers about its great OS.
    Is Thorsten Heins listening or his interest is totally dedicated to millions of dollars,which he will get killing BB to hungry canines .
    08-17-13 02:07 PM
    Thorsten Heins is nuts and he has lost it ,does he know how to use BB10 operating system......
    08-17-13 02:09 PM
    I know you all will say what is this all about ,but truly i don't like that guy,he is not an innovator and never gave his extra input to create market for BB,just being overconfident and not working towards goal is lack of substance in character,and this gentleman was literally sleeping and killing bb from inside
    08-17-13 02:15 PM
    Read the article, could barely restrain myself from laughing. So Department of Defence certification is one area that makes the Z10 better than the iPhone 5 for consumers?

The Authour then goes on to list a raft of features that he does not realize is easily bettered by flagship Android devices which are slaughtering the Z10 in sales.

Screen size? Bigger and better on the S4
    Removable Battery? Present on the S4, bigger battery
    Timeshift? S4, HTC One, Nokia phones have varying implementations of this 'rewind feature'
    Screen sharing? Built in in the Galaxy S4's Chaton app too.

Highlighting this amateurish article from a little known blog as 'proof' that troubles are over smacks of desperation.

I'm waiting for the Z30 to restore my faith in BlackBerry and wipe away the memories of the horrid battery life issues on my old Z10.
    08-17-13 02:16 PM
    do you wake up and crack your knuckles to get prepared to troll the crackberry forums?

excellent find OP.
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 02:24 PM
    What I don't understand is a lot of people keep saying buy a phone for what it can do now. Don't buy in hopes of what might be, and in the next breath say 10.2 will make everything better.

BB's problem is people aren't buying phones on a promise of what might be, they want a phone for what can it do now.
    JeepBB likes this.
    08-17-13 03:28 PM
    Why even bother log into crackberry? Smh....its almost as if these guys are on rat patrol...every thread=same isht different day
    08-17-13 04:07 PM
    BlackBerry do get traction now in US. I have several friends buy it and they all love it.

Posted via CB10
    Well I suppose if "several" of your friends bought it, then there is no denying it's gaining traction.

Hold on.. Imma go let TH know to cancel the sale..

Sent from my gesture controlled Nexus 4
    Last edited by Rickroller; 08-17-13 at 04:30 PM.
    rnhld likes this.
    08-17-13 04:07 PM
    So you believe that Z10 sales are increasing and that all is good in the land of FSBO BlackBerry?
    I believe whatever you believe. Because you're my hero. You always know what's right.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 07:24 PM
    holy **** so pessimism around here, as if the outlook wasn't gloom enough.
    Can't you people just enjoy an unbiased and decent review for once?
    It is like someone likes an OS....
    HURR DURR You do not know **** for liking such OS.
    >shill
    What an interesting and ******** term....
    08-18-13 11:47 PM
    holy **** so pessimism around here, as if the outlook wasn't gloom enough.
    Can't you people just enjoy an unbiased and decent review for once?
    It is like someone likes an OS....
    HURR DURR You do not know **** for liking such OS.
    >shill
    What an interesting and ******** term....
    When someone posts a link to an unbiased article then I will enjoy it. That article was clearly biased. And the author didn't do his research either

Posted via CB10
    rnhld likes this.
    08-19-13 05:40 AM
29 12