Anyone having issues watching youtube videos over wifi? I get a server error message with wifi on, but no issues watching streaming content with wifi off.
    02-10-09 12:20 AM
    i get the same thing you have to play it i guess through the cellular network
    02-10-09 12:33 AM
    same issue here, youtube movies only can played over edge/3G but not through wifi, I can browse them over wifi but it gives an error when loading the movie that some things are blocked or refused.

anyone having the golden tip?
    01-23-11 01:42 PM
    You can play them with wifi, try setting your router in DMZ zone and you'll be able to do it. I tested that myself, but didn't want to leave the connection like that so I just returned it the way it was.
    02-05-11 02:42 PM
    When I set my browser to hotspot browser youtube play nice and no errors with wifi
    No problem here at home
    With the app smartwifi my internet at home take's my wifi con. Autom. And when I leave play trough 3G network. Same at work wifi
    No problems here

DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 02-06-11 at 01:55 PM.
    02-06-11 01:53 PM
    try:

options->advance options->TCP/IP and input your carriers APN settings with username and password.

I believe AT&T APN settings are:

APN: wap.cingular
    Username: [email protected]
    Password: CINGULAR1
    Last edited by narci; 02-09-11 at 07:29 PM.
    02-09-11 07:26 PM
    try:
    options->advance options->TCP/IP and input your carriers APN settings with username and password.
    I believe AT&T APN settings are:
    APN: wap.cingular
    Username: [email protected]
    Password: CINGULAR1
    Sorry I think you don't read the question very we'll.
    Anyone having issues watching youtube videos over wifi?.
    You answer is for watching over network and not over his WIFI
    The solucion is simple when the wifi network is present in the main screen start the browser goto options then browser configuracion and choose browser for HOTSPOT BROWSER go back to the browser and choose GO TO...in the bb menu and see in the left upper the name hotspot browser, if so you browse via wifi.
    All problems you have now is your wifi network and not you BlackBerry

You can try to install XENOZU is free and very good youtube player for bb
    See if this app works fine, download it at bb world for free.

DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 02-09-11 at 08:58 PM.
    02-09-11 08:30 PM
    Anyone having issues watching youtube videos over wifi? I get a server error message with wifi on, but no issues watching streaming content with wifi off.
    I had the same problem, I just went to options, the browser configuration and made the hotspot settings the same as the mobile web settings and youtube plays on both now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-11 01:47 AM
    I had the same issue with some wifi network but when I update to os 6 have no issue with wifi anymore with out changing any setting ps.I had 9300 not bold but you can try this if it works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-11 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD