I have a Blackberry Curve (8330) on the Sprint Network.

About 2 month ago ago, I downloaded (over the air) an OS update. Checked everything aftwards, all was fine with my phone.

Month ago, I used my BB to watch Youtube videos on theh BB browser and all was fine. Today, I'm able to visit m.youtube.com on my BB browser but when every I press the "watch video" link, nothing happens. Wondering if YouTube disabled the Watch Video links for BB's? If so, how do I go about fixing this?

I can browse the Youtube mobile site all day long, I just can watch videos. I've also have 2 Opera browsers installed (the most current stable edition & the new version 5 Beta 2), and of course the BB browser link "start stream" opened but nothing happens when I press it.

Any fixes for this?
    12-29-09 04:14 AM
    ... in addition,

I'm able to play, download, and stream Vuclip's mobile video. So, I have to believe Youtube has taken support down for my phone's version.
    12-29-09 04:26 AM
    blueapple.mobi

/thread

problem fixed
    12-29-09 08:38 AM
    Blueapple.mobi is now called Vuclip, Mike.

Having an 8330 myself, there have been numerous videos that haven't played for me on YouTube. Vuclip has an automatic conversion feature that will make a video from YouTube or several other sources friendly to your Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 08:53 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/yo...lution-361201/

Try this fix. Let me know if it works for you.
    12-29-09 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD