I just bought a 8530 last week and every time I go on youtube and play a video the first one works perfectly.................BUT when I get to the second one or any after that it just plays sound and doesn't actually show the video part, it just shows a black screen. Is there any fix to this? If there is, please help me out crackberry addicts!

Edit: Some other things you might need to know, I am using the Default browser on a wifi connection. m.youtube.com is the website i'm using too!
    Last edited by wesleY2g; 02-05-11 at 09:31 AM.
    02-05-11 09:26 AM
    I just bought a 8530 last week and every time I go on youtube and play a video the first one works perfectly.................BUT when I get to the second one or any after that it just plays sound and doesn't actually show the video part, it just shows a black screen. Is there any fix to this? If there is, please help me out crackberry addicts!

Edit: Some other things you might need to know, I am using the Default browser on a wifi connection. m.youtube.com is the website i'm using too!
    What carrier's network are you on? and is that phone from the carrier's network you are on?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-11 12:33 PM
    What carrier's network are you on? and is that phone from the carrier's network you are on?

Sprint and yes
    02-05-11 12:41 PM
    Sprint and yes
    Do you have the latest update? If not, you might wanna try that and see if that fixes the problem.

02-05-11 02:10 PM
    I have lots of issues with youtube on my BB. Try going to Vuclip web video search, it accesses all the vids on youtube and (I think) compresses them for mobile phones.

02-06-11 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD