I have been trying to see some videos in you tube but when I use the default BB browser or Opera mini I get a message saying the specific video is not available in mobile. I can tether and see it in my laptop. This is annoying at best. Anyway, anyone knows the scoop on this? This is one of those such videos� www youtube com/watch?v=T9VzEulip9Q
    Thanks!
    04-23-09 06:52 PM
    try going to m.youtube.com. I have no problems viewing videos this way.
    04-23-09 07:52 PM
    What an interesting video, and yes attempt the m.youtube.com
    04-23-09 09:04 PM
    Sorry, wrong link... m youtube com/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DT9VzEulip9Q&v=T9V zEulip9Q
    That is the link... Try with your bb.
    04-23-09 09:21 PM
    Yeah I had some problems with certain ones for some reason but it seems like I mainly had that problem when I tried to use the application. Mobile site works great though.
    04-23-09 11:07 PM
    Sorry about the link, I have to have over 10 posts before i can post links.... Anybody tried?
    04-23-09 11:59 PM
    Yeah I had some problems with certain ones for some reason but it seems like I mainly had that problem when I tried to use the application. Mobile site works great though.
    I can see quite a few videos. Looks like the problem is with big artist or their record label. I have tried with my bold and my girlfriend pearl in verizon network and she gets the same. Also tried with an at&t iphone and got the same result...
    04-24-09 01:23 AM
    If it says content not available for mobile, it means the file was never converted by Youtube to be watched on mobile device for whatever reason, be it copyright issues, request from the uploader, just never got to it yet.

Check back in a few days it may be there, it may not pending on the circumstances.
    04-24-09 01:26 AM
    well i know that on rogers bb's youtube mobile doesnt work anymore...
    04-24-09 01:33 AM
    Not sure why you are having the issue, but I assure you it does indeed work just fine.

What OS are you on?
    04-24-09 01:36 AM
    Works fine here.

... Try turning off your audio boost thing in the media player.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 06:14 AM
    Ok, so they have a separate file for mobile devices.. Duh!!! Why in the world I did not thought about that.... sorry...
    04-24-09 07:02 PM
    Works fine here.

... Try turning off your audio boost thing in the media player.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    where can i do that? me and my friends youtube mobiles dont work and we called into rogers and told us it wont work anymore :S:S
    04-25-09 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD