Why can I not view you tube on my phone. I have the BB storm
    03-27-09 09:39 AM
    You should be able to...that is weird what are all of your setting in browser confg. set to??
    03-27-09 09:43 AM
    There was a thread on this yesterday with some very helpful info from rlp32,
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/viewing-youtube-191468/
    Hope I posted that link correctly, if not just search the forum for posts with the keyword youtube from yesterday.
    03-27-09 09:47 AM
    some times you need to turn on java script. or it will tell you will not run on mobile.
    03-27-09 10:30 AM
    A lot of my friends who are bb users are forgetting that you need to go to the mobile site(m.youtube.com) -you can't stream it straight from youtube...4orry if you already know this!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 11:14 AM
    Yea as cdnefro said, you have to use m.youtube.com and it should work for ya.
    03-27-09 02:04 PM
    A lot of my friends who are bb users are forgetting that you need to go to the mobile site(m.youtube.com) -you can't stream it straight from youtube...4orry if you already know this!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    blackberry browser will automatically bring you to m.youtube, so that ins't the issue

anyone find a fix for this?
    03-28-09 12:12 AM
    blackberry browser will automatically bring you to m.youtube, so that ins't the issue

anyone find a fix for this?
    yeah u're right, unless they have their browser emulation set to something other than blackberry like internet explorer or something.
    03-28-09 12:30 AM
    Just get the YouTube application from StormOTA.com, it works perfect for me... The interface is really well done and the streaming is instant and lag-free for the most part. It really sounds like I'm selling this app, but trust me, you won't regret it. Not to mention you don't have to open your browser up at all to use it.
    03-28-09 01:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD