Personally I think bb6 really changes the curve from entry phone to premium. Though yes I know the camera and screen res argument, the cameras good if used correctly and screen res hasn't been a problem for me at all. Some people just nit pick but hey to each is own. Love the keyboard wich is allowing me to type 50 percent faster than my tour(not bb6 related I know) but bb6 makes the curve a low cost premium phone to me. Your thoughts?

(Thread Note: DONT BE A *********)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-10 01:16 AM
    It depends on what you're comparing it too.
    12-31-10 02:07 AM
    I upgraded to os6 on my 9300 (same phone basically) and I do really like it but a couple of things annoy me like your cursor dissapearing when trying to highllight text messages and with the browser I'm finding more and more web pages that I browsed fairly easily with os5 now saying that the webpage is to large an cannot be displayed or something along those lines,

I thought the browser was ment to be miles better?

But overall I would say im happier with os6

12-31-10 09:58 AM
    I think if it makes you feel better about your phone, OS6 is a good thing. The 93XX is a very good device with or without OS6.
    SCrid2000 likes this.
    12-31-10 11:23 AM
    I agree with middbrew on that one. My wife has a 9330, and it's a really good little phone, especially for free. OS6 is pretty sweet on it too imo.
    12-31-10 12:56 PM
    Well I haven't run into the browser problem I've been able to browse my usual pages once I got the official os 6. I have however had a problem when viewing my connections the cursor will dissappear. But that's something easy to get by. Its definitely an underatted phone Though

12-31-10 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD