My BF because he is the best thing that ever happened to me.
    09-17-08 12:25 PM
    No question I would choose my Dog,,, I mean my Wife Seriously she is the Best and my BB keeps me intouch with Her
    09-17-08 12:40 PM
    Thank you. Obviously I wouldn't take a gadget over my wife. It's a simple joke. For those saying how stupid the question is or how can you even think that. Take a chill pill. Most of you guys are addicted to your BB and are on this website 24/7. This website is called Crackberry .com for a reason. All i'm saying is, that these phones are addicting.

Well.....If you start a thread of this nature, be prepared for some criticism.
    09-17-08 02:05 PM
    Well I don't have a spouse/gf/bf, so I say my BB
    09-17-08 04:21 PM
    I plead the 5th!!! LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I am with you on this bro.
    09-18-08 09:33 PM
    Easy. I love my wife and would never think of putting another
    person, let alone a bunch of circuits wrapped in plastic over
    her.

Why is this even a question. And why does it keep popping up.

WTF is wrong with people when they think that a friggin phone
    is some all consuming, life changing, world turning equivalent to
    the second coming, holy grail of a device.

And if your wife is a "close second" to your BB you might
    want to stand up and let your brain get some air.
    (Translation: Get your head out of your a ss)
    Like many others, I agree with AG. Those who love their BBs either are in a bad r'ship or arent in a r'ship at all!
    09-18-08 09:36 PM
    Heck, I dont have a GF or a spouse, but I'll take my friends over the BB, I like my phone and all, but it is still just a phone. Besides, what do we have the BB's for? To keep in touch with the ones we care about, with out them, what do you need the BB for?
    09-18-08 09:53 PM
    I live in S. calif. and the answer is.... MY Girlfriend. she is HOT. Blackberry can always be replace!
    Lol. Not if you're waiting on at&t or RIM

It's SOB> Spouses over Berries. IMO.....winter is coming. Try snuggling up to a BlackBerry as opposed to a curvy female. No comparison. But, whatever floats your boat.
    09-18-08 11:45 PM
    Here's a great video that SORT OF has to do with what y'all are talking about here :P

This is hillarious
    09-22-08 12:18 PM
    ummmm blackberry is not even in my top five of favorites things. As a matter of fact, I almost threw the summa biatch out the window the other day cuz it was acting dumb. Of course sometimes, I wanna get rid of the wife (smile), but at the end of the day, the berry can't touch me like she can ya heard

P.S. If you love a phone more than anything in the world, then you may have some issues that can probably be discussed with a certified professional.
    09-22-08 12:49 PM
    I would never get rid of the woman I love for a phone. I wouldn't trade human love up for anything.
    09-22-08 01:17 PM
    In my opinion they both come in as a tie =)

Being that my wife will not be able to "make" me get rid of the device (it's a work thing) and my BlackBerry could never replace my wife for all the obvious reasons (I like her curves better), it is a wash!
    09-22-08 02:39 PM
    I read the title and did not bother reading the post at all!!

Simple answer, no thinking needed : GIRLFRIEND

Why? Because I would choose a relationship with a human over some sort of obsession with an electronic device ANY DAY!!

I love my GF. I don't love my Berry, it is not able to love me back, etc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

that is too bad....my BB LOVES ME!!!!!!!
    09-22-08 02:52 PM
    my BB LOVES ME!!!!!!!
    Couldn't have said it better... mine does too.
    09-22-08 07:42 PM
    that is too bad....my BB LOVES ME!!!!!!!
    Ha ha ha, okay, let me know how that works out for you. GF over BB any day of the week.
    09-22-08 07:48 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD