As a German:

My best moment: Eating wurst with my Passport.

My wurst moment: Eating wurst with my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche, kbz1960 and BigBadWulf like this.
    06-26-17 04:35 PM
    Best was last night going in to u2 concert at Gillette stadium and the reaction of the security guys when I had to put my passport in the basket. Wth is that thing!? They said haha worst will be moving over to my keyone tomorrow when it comes in. Feel like I'm really gonna miss this awesome phone and bb10

Posted via CB10
    06-26-17 05:59 PM
    Best was speaker fight with iphone 4 using 9860, beat it hands down. worst was BIS out on my 9900... the panic struken... blood pressure, heart beats went way up... it feel like soul just got sucked out...
    rayporsche likes this.
    06-27-17 11:51 AM
    Worst moment: Chen gutting BlackBerry World. That was the moment BB10 was done for, corporate speak notwithstanding.
    stlabrat likes this.
    06-28-17 09:37 AM
    Best: 10.2.1.1055
    Worst: Cracking my DTEK60
    06-28-17 01:03 PM
    Worst: When the phone bootloops on the road.

Best: When I'm typing large amounts of text. The 4-row physical keyboard makes it a pleasure!
    07-01-17 03:43 PM
    Best - Bold 9000

Worst - Storm 1 and Z10
    07-02-17 05:49 AM
    Worst: realizing BB10 no longer was able to meet my mobile needs

Best: buying the KEYᴼᴺᴱ that meets all my mobile needs
    07-04-17 01:23 PM
    Best: Bold 9900... I remember sitting in a Bar, texting, Whatsapping simultaneously...surfing web...answering email. Felt so easy and connected.

Worst: Bold 9900... I already had the Classic but somehow had to use my Bold again WITHOUT BIS. I was on my way visiting a friend, and nothing felt reliable any more...no maps..no email. The tool now was a brick

CB10 on my Classic
    rayporsche likes this.
    07-04-17 02:33 PM
    Best BlackBerry moment - purchasing my Bold 9700 (my first smartphone)

Worst BlackBerry moment - about 6 months after buying the Z10. Buyers remorse quickly set in, as I realized it wasn't the phone or os I wanted. Too many workarounds to get simple apps working (Android)
    07-04-17 06:46 PM
    Best was when I got my first BlackBerry in 2008 ❤️ (I joined CB in 2009) and my worst was when it finally sunk in that there would be no more BB10 updates ������
    07-04-17 10:42 PM
    BEST: my wife tracking me, using BBM Glympse on our dual Z30s, while I struggled home on a rural 2-lane blacktop highway during a Nor'Easter snow storm-- amazing technology!
    WORST: buying my 2017 Ford Escape and learning FordPass app ( gives free nav, remote start, parking lot finding etc) needed Playstore. This was the first time I found an app I "needed" that my Z30 could not run like it does Fitbit etc. (My wife ditched her Z30 to get a S7, to run the app, but I am still rockin my Z30 as it does 99% of what I want better than anything out there. Now she admits to missing the BlackBerry file manager, the better BBM, BB10 and some fav apps like Sticky Notes.)

BB, Still the One
    07-07-17 09:15 PM
    Not sure of worst. But on my 50th birthday I spent it alone because my daughter and wife were away. I found an open WiFi network in a hotel parking lot in Iceland and was able to BBM my daughter.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using CB Forums mobile app
    07-07-17 09:50 PM
    New frnds pls,2BE3DF4C

Posted via CB10
    07-07-17 10:11 PM
    Best: Getting my Bold 9900 and thinking it had to be the best phone ever.
    Worst so far: Finding out I can't add my music apps from BB world to my BB9983 because they're not there anymore.
    07-08-17 07:34 PM
    Best BlackBerry Z10 still in regular use,
    Worst. KEYone returned,
    07-26-17 04:05 PM
    Best - Getting my Classic as soon as it came out in the uk. Loving the call and end buttons after the Q5, the best mobile telephone I've ever owned. I've had a lot of phones too! Got 2 iphones, 3 blackberrys and an android on my desk at the moment (secret nerd).

Worst - Dropping the classic on the first day I had it in the pub! Screen totally smashed I think Carphone Warehouse charged me £180ish for a new screen and it took 3 weeks! That was an expensive mobile telephone, should say is because I'm writing this on it so it's done ok!

Posted via CB10
    07-27-17 06:51 AM
    Best: dropping my 9360, and having the screen covered in black streaks like it was bleeding. Thought it was done, then after a few days the streaks grew smaller and smaller. Then one day they were gone. Phone worked perfectly since.

Worst: when stereotube stopped working on the PB.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-17 10:08 PM
    Best : opening a new device!
    Worst: hearing crunch! Knowing I just backed my truck over my new BlackBerry

Posted with my good ol reliable classic
    07-28-17 12:10 PM
    best, opening the Box on my og passport and picking it up and feeling how quality it was.

Worst, falling for the spiel that the passport would lose whatsapp support on Dec 31 2016 and upgrading early to the priv, (priv is a great phone and I'm happy enough with it but knowing whatsapp is still supported to at least another year later I'd of kept the passport as my main device)

Still use the passport every day for surfing in the house, meanwhile my priv now has a busted power button and a bit of the plastic missing just above the power key plus a creaky back.

What happened to the quality in the time between the passport and a year later with the priv? Ones a metal edged tank the other is flimsy plastic :-(
    07-29-17 04:34 PM
    Best when I have receive my BlackBerry Passport!

Worst , the software issues I had with my Z10 when I bought it at release time.
    08-05-17 06:36 PM
    Best was when I first got my 9900. I was wondering what the hype was all about and I quickly understood after experiencing the pkb. Worst was when the thing started double typing. Decided, reluctantly, to sell it.

Best again was when I got myself a Q10 a year after that. Worst again was when it likewise developed double typing and I had to reluctantly sell it.

Best again was when I decided to get another Q10 a year after when the software update to resolve the double typing was released. Really wanted to get a black one again, but the Q10 was already hard to come by and all that was available was a white one. This one now has zero issues and is a solid keeper as a backup device.

Best again was when I finally plunged into the Priv which is now my daily driver. The pkb may not be as good as that of the Q10, but I use the pkb 10% of the time when I write long text input like for my work email or for leisurely journaling. Nothing beats pkb for accuracy.

Next best moment will likely be when I pull the trigger on a KeyOne - probably next year when prices hopefully soften.
    08-13-17 02:25 AM
    Worst: blackberry maps!
    Best: last year, helping my son secure an apartment lease, communicating with multiple parties...I was in Colorado, he was in California, the apartment was in BC, Canada, the leasing office in Ontario, Canada and the bank in another BC city. Managing pdf scans, texting, talking on the phone, and checking banking app, all at the same time from this beast called the Passport SE!

BPWiebe on the beautiful Silver Edition Passport.
    08-14-17 12:28 PM
    Best: Every time my Z30 then Classic had reception when nobody else did. Having the Classic all set up and loving the form-factor everytime I used it. The old BB10 Apollo app that gave us ad-free Pandora. Typing essay-long emails on the Classic and actually preferring it over my desktop for email.

Worst: Coming to grips that my Classic would not meet my needs for much longer, due to specs from 2012 and dwindling app support.

The KeyOne has been a nice consolation, though. If I had more $$$ I'd probably dual-wield a Classic and V20 combination.
    08-21-17 10:56 AM
    Best was firing up my 9780 for the first time and realizing what you could actually do with a cell phone.

Worst is coming to grips with the fact that it is all over for BB10 and I will never have a phone that works as well as the z30 I am typing this on. Tried the priv and liked it but it's really no better than any other android.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-17 07:17 PM
54 123