does anybody who uses either youmail or visual voicemail have feedback as to the ease of use and quality?
    01-16-09 12:38 AM
    As a VZW tech I use youmail, I don't think visual voice mail is worth the money. I got my parents and lil sis using it. It's great because when you go into your email you can listen to it their and it's also attached in MP3 format. And the coolest feature is that when you get a text about a missed call not only does it show the number, it shows you the city,state and the name that the phone is registered under. For it being free with additional things such as transcribing that you can pay for monthly if you wish it's worth it.
    01-16-09 01:23 AM
    I used it when it was a free service while still in beta. I expect some bugs while in beta.... but it was way too buggy to keep. Id miss 1/2 days worth of calls, and not a single message!
    01-16-09 06:36 AM
    I used it when it was a free service while still in beta. I expect some bugs while in beta.... but it was way too buggy to keep. Id miss 1/2 days worth of calls, and not a single message!
    What client are you referring to because I have 4 people including myself using youmail. It is still free and no one has missed a call.
    01-16-09 12:47 PM
    What is youmail and how does it work?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 03:11 PM
    Just go to youmail.com and it'll tell you everything you need to know. There's even a demo on their website. Check it out I'm completely happy with it for it being free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 11:42 PM
    I use VVM, it's three bucks.. skip your weekly double cheeseburger?
    Clean interface, easy to use.. I'll keep paying my three dollars for something that is not thirdparty:-)
    01-16-09 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD