I have been a BB user for 10 years, moving from Pearl to Curve to Bold. I have had my 9930 for a year now and it is the best phone I have ever owned. I love it. It fits my needs perfectly. I never want another phone, except a new 9930 when this one dies. So, along comes the Q10. I upgraded. I returned it. I am back to my 9930. I am happy. I also know my days are numbered, but I will keep using this great device for as long as I can. I know there are many others like me out there. Perhaps we can all get together and hold each other the day our era ends, but not today my friends. Today I still carry and use my 9930 with pride. Long live the King!!!!!
    mark37724, lorax1284 and rbrooks86 like this.
    06-29-13 02:16 PM
    The new OS7 device they plan on bringing out may be a perfect fit for you. And people wonder why they are doing that. No confidence. Nope. Just listening to core users. I love the 99xx too but I'm happy with the Q10.
    06-29-13 02:20 PM
    I have to say that I am exceptionally dispassionate when it comes to my purchases, I prefer to seek out tools that meet my requirements. In 2011 I bought the 9900 as this suited every need on my checklist, nearly 2 years later (or 10 in smartphone years), it still is the overall best choice for my needs and I have no need/desire to make a change.

I am not of the mentality that newer is better or that a phone is a status symbol, to me it is a tool that I find necessary and if & when my needs change, I will hopefully find something that has served me as well as my Bold.

Glad to join your dinosaur club, plan to stick around.
    jegs2 and rbrooks86 like this.
    06-29-13 02:35 PM
    I like my 9930, since it does what I want it to do. That stated, I've no loyalty to it or any other device.

The day I find a device that does what I want better than my 9930 (and I'm eligible for an upgrade), I'll get said device. Since physical keyboards appear to be going the way of the Dodo, that day may well be a long way off.
    07-01-13 09:34 AM