Something has really been bothering me latley while browsing forums. There is always a few forum posters in any forum you browse who put down other posters or reply to their posts in a negative fashion. What's that about? Not everyone may be as intelligent as you or the next person but usually people are browsing forums in the quest for knowlege and or help? It cracks me up and angers me a little too but when I read these negative or demeaning replies and posts I can't help but think, I bet if we were on the street and we were face to face you wouldn't respond like that!!! Hiding behind a computer its easy to be a smart *** and belittle people. Just cause I'm in this forum seeking help and knowlege does not mean I'm a nerd, stupid, or weak. I'm a gangster! Not an uneducated street criminal, a gangster. There's a difference and I bet you don't know what it is. But if you were seeking my help I would lend you my knowlege. Information should be shared to help one another and to achieve bigger and better things. Consider this, you did not always have the knowlege you have today. Someone was kind enough to offer it to you. When replying be mindful of that and lend your knowlege as it was offered to you. If you can't do that PM me and I'll give you my adress, you can give me your reply and feedback in person.
    08-10-11 06:54 PM
    Lol that is a good one ! Right on the button u hit it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-11 07:16 PM
    Mob looting and Rioting around the media these days is the first signs of this being acted out or a more physical scale. Scarry ****.

Social Media is creating a generation of narcissistic people who need to put down or sound better than others to feel better about themselves. You own those who share alternate opinions, to gain reputation with those who share equal views.

BTW, please click Thanks and Liked to this post k tks
    pdunc44 likes this.
    08-10-11 07:30 PM
    I agree with the OP. Some people have loud mouths - hiding behind a computer monitor. Take a second to think before shooting your mouth off. Most of the people abused are either asking a genuine question or expressing an honest opinion.
    chiefbroski likes this.
    08-10-11 07:56 PM
    Kids on internet doesn't make it any better.. And people hide on anonymity, pretend to be something.
    rude comments shall be deleted and banned. But thats america, you can't spank you own child for mistakes. Free speech anyone?
    08-10-11 08:13 PM
    I agree, that it is ridiculous how people talk in forums, but it is not a winning battle, especially here.

I do find it funny you called out quite a few people. Better be careful, they may gang up on the "gangsta!"

Lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-11 08:17 PM
    You had me up until the 'gangsta' part lol I don't think that's relevant. People talking sh*t over forums or just the internet in general let's you know that they have nothing better to do with their time. I find it funny when you ignore them or tell them that it's sad what they're doing and they get MORE mad haha people these days. If they find it necessary to talk crap then they should get off of the computer, go outside, stand on the corner and talk sh*t to people who walk by. Might as well do it in person, right? Why, why, why do they have to start things with people who haven't provoked them? We're all members of the CrackBerry family and lovers of BlackBerrys, treat one another with respect and try to help each other out (cheesy, I know lol)
    08-10-11 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD