• You Text Message Papa John, Pizza Hut and other chains your orders. Hold on... YOU CAN DO THIS?!?! Sweet! Someone tell me how!
    I was about to post the very same thing, is there an actual sanctioned way to pull this off?
    07-12-08 07:12 PM
    I just realized I haven't had a long conversation on the phone in a while! Lol. Typically when I talk to my sister it's through email. lol.
    07-12-08 07:13 PM
    I do many of these. I hate texting, cuz u can't say as much, but bbm is my friend. I'm addicted to bbm for sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-08 07:25 PM
    I was about to post the very same thing, is there an actual sanctioned way to pull this off?
    You realize no one answered me though... I'm off to the pizza websites to see if I can figure this out! I'll let you know!!

EDIT: CHECK IT OUT...

Papa John's Papa John's Short Message Service (SMS)/Text Messaging Information Center

Pizza Hut: Cellphones: Pizza Hut Starts Text Message Delivery

CNN Report: Order pizza via txt msg - CNN.com

LG Pep XChz Msh ThkCst Grpep Brd Stx
    Last edited by pashan; 07-12-08 at 07:38 PM.
    07-12-08 07:31 PM
    I don't send 100 texts a day, but I do send and receive anywhere from 30 to 50 e-mails a day. On the SMS side, probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 to 20.
    07-12-08 07:34 PM
    Yeah I usually do a few hundred text a day. Most ever was 6-700 sms.

Most emails I get are from cb

Bbm: one person mainly, 2-3 on occasion

I do almost everything except the sms for pizza or the chain messages (I hate those things!!)

07-13-08 01:23 AM
    said yes to all but 3 of those.
    I hate chain letters, and stuff like that, I don't order pizza through SMS.
    I do send about 1-200 texts a day, and have long drawn out convos....soo I guess this post describes me well.
    And for the record, no one else I know has a blackberry...which sucks, so i have no one for BBM
    07-13-08 05:47 AM
    I do just about all of them and only have had the phone for a week...I IM with people while we are sitting at our desks not even 20 feet from each other
    07-13-08 09:34 AM
    @SimeonAS89: for the bbm there are thousands of PIN# lying around from other crack addicts here on the sight. So grab someone's and start chatting.

Here is mine if you want: 32BED966

@Pegalega: I seriously think that is the best way to instant message. That way you can see someones reaction to what you guys are talking about.

07-13-08 10:14 AM
    - Send/Receive over 100 texts a day
    Yes very easliy

- You hate to talk unless its to MOM or Grandma who cant Text
    Yes�I�ve turned my mom into somewhat of an text addict�I rarely answer my phone anymore�I will ignore your call�then text you and say�what up did you just call me?

- Send LOL, K, WTF, IDK, Smilies messages all day
    all the time�lol

- Bang out multiple messages before the other person even has a chance to reply.
    So so guilty�my friends are always complaining about this

- You have whole conversations within Text messaging. (not quick messages, but a whole dialogue of a converstation)
    What other way would I hold a conversation�lmao

- You can and have carried more then 2 convos in any form (SMS, Email, PIN, IM, etc.) at one time.
    That�s me daily�but it usually way more then 2

- You Text Message Papa John, Pizza Hut and other chains your orders.
    Didn�t know I could do that...I will have to try this

- Send Happy Holiday Text to a chain of people
    Always�just did fot 4th of july

- Love to forward Chain Text.
    I�m so guilty
    07-13-08 10:27 AM
    It Nice to see a strong use of the Crackberry can lead to a healthy Mess addiction.

I wonder if Mess Addictions live outside of the Crackhouse . With phones like Verizon's ENV, Sprint's Rumor and ofcourse T-MO's Sidekicks.

I will admit before I got a crackberry I still loved to Text, but I was not a full blow Mess Addict until I got into the House (8830 1st Berry) .

I really think Mess Addictions are growning wildy.
    07-16-08 08:31 AM
    I cant tell you me and my BF are total mess addict, we do every one of the thing listed.

I can also state mess addicts dont just exsist in the BB world. My BFF uses the ENV from Verizon and she's a total Mess Addict.
    08-03-08 05:13 AM
    I have done 118 text so far this billing cycle (22th of last month) & about 25 weather & news alerts aday & 6 or 7 emails a aday so I guess I don't really qualify.now my son has done 404 text this cycle.

Last edited by jerry12; 08-03-08 at 07:57 AM.
    08-03-08 07:53 AM
    I'm way beyond addicted. I just checked my texting and yesterday I did 240 texts. In a months time I usually to around 10,000. I also talk on BBM all day and email constantly. My mom has the Env2 so I have her texting instead of calling because I hate talking on the phone. My dad on the other hand calls because he can barely operate a cell phone.
    damn and i thought my 7-8k a month was bad hahaha

just cant help it though
    08-03-08 01:42 PM
    OMG!! I need help. I can answer yes to more than 3 of those items :-)
    08-03-08 01:44 PM

I can also state mess addicts dont just exsist in the BB world. My BFF uses the ENV from Verizon and she's a total Mess Addict.

It totally is not exclusive to BB's, I know people with ENV's, Voyagers, Rumors and Centros who are serious Mess Addicts
    09-21-08 05:38 AM
    Hahaha I do three or four of those things myself! I guess I am a small mess addict.

09-21-08 03:12 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD