seriously you just got a bad ebayer
    my housing change went spotless
    06-22-09 10:11 PM
    Lol. You should have done more research like asking around and getting recomendations and ****.

Next time, just watch a few more vids, and learn a little more, and listen to the recomendations, like CNN.cn.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 10:23 PM
    Lol. You should have done more research like asking around and getting recomendations and ****.

Next time, just watch a few more vids, and learn a little more, and listen to the recomendations, like CNN.cn.

actually the cnn.cn vids aint my friend lol
    there were tabs on the phone that the vid didnt really show
    06-22-09 10:27 PM
    What a strange post. Almost like you're mixing up 3 or 4 different threads in your head and responding to the wrong one. Add to that all the exclamation points and animation, and it begs for one to ask you to get a life.
    You edited your last post but then deleted the edit. That's what I was referring to. Don't play dumb! Oh wait, you're past that stage and gone into retardness (not a word, I know).

06-22-09 10:33 PM
    I've had no problems with housing changes... I'm good.

06-23-09 04:38 AM
    You edited your last post but then deleted the edit. That's what I was referring to. Don't play dumb! Oh wait, you're past that stage and gone into retardness (not a word, I know).

Oh, looky there. He's back. So, you responded to something that I edited beforehand, but yet you expect me and the other readers to understand what you're referring to? And I'm "past the stage of retardness"? Even if you were replying to what I said before, your response is still strange and off topic. Why don't you move along like you said you would.
    06-23-09 04:06 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD