You lose your phone in your small messy room, but know its still there because its bridged to your playbook, so you use the playbook to ask friends over bbm to ping it, but that doesn't work, so you try to ping it yourself with your dev alpha's bbm, but its wifi wouldn't connect (it has terrible wifi management), and you could hotspot but that would require the 9900, which is missing, so you log onto blackberry protect, verify its location, and use it to play sounds remotely, thus allowing you to find your phone. All rather than searching for it, well done fanboy, well done.

plus, it was on silent.
    10-20-12 02:42 PM
    You know you're a bb fanboy when you wait a whole year for an announced phone, and look forward to features that other manufacturers developed and released 6 months ago. I use bb, but I'm way beyond sick of reading about a phone that won't be released for a year. No phone in history can live up to a buildup like that. At this point, unless bb10 can make my coffee in the morning, control the weather, and build me a lighsaber, I will be unimpressed! Enough already!
    10-20-12 02:57 PM
    Clean your room
    sleepngbear and itsyaboy like this.
    10-21-12 12:46 AM
    You know you're a bb fanboy when you wait a whole year for an announced phone, and look forward to features that other manufacturers developed and released 6 months ago. I use bb, but I'm way beyond sick of reading about a phone that won't be released for a year. No phone in history can live up to a buildup like that. At this point, unless bb10 can make my coffee in the morning, control the weather, and build me a lighsaber, I will be unimpressed! Enough already!
    Maybe they are on a contract and looking forward to a newer phone once that contract has ended? Possible don't you think so? Maybe you should lay off the sauce hehe or maybe the sugar
    10-21-12 08:34 AM
    When you question the need for apps
    Last edited by shemaree09; 10-22-12 at 10:38 AM.
    10-22-12 10:21 AM
    Really? I mean, really?
    esk369 and Prince_Poppycock like this.
    10-22-12 10:26 AM