You roll over and pretend you are not in the mood, because you saw your flashing red light.
    03-15-08 04:23 PM
    That's sad, that's really sad... lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-08 05:03 PM
    ..... you feel a phantom vibration.... and you're on the phone.
    03-15-08 05:07 PM
    sometimes i think i see the red light blinking but there's nothing there and i could HEAR it vibrate lol
    03-15-08 05:16 PM
    No carla, that's when you know you are psychotic! I only know becasue I too have found myself thinking I saw it blink Red, only to be disappointed that it is green!

Since I don't use vibrate I'll know I'm in real trouble if I start hearing that!

Too funny.
    03-15-08 06:03 PM
    You know you're an addict when you tell a teacher to ''hold on'' while they try to confiscate your BB while you read CB...

...Or you dodge 16 kids, 4 lamposts, 1 dog-shizzle, 14 peers and 8 adults to go into a shop, pick up the items you want, put them on the counter, count your money and pay - WITHOUT looking up! All on CB!

It happens...

03-15-08 06:13 PM
    You know you're an addict when you tell a teacher to ''hold on'' while they try to confiscate your BB while you read CB...

...Or you dodge 16 kids, 4 lamposts, 1 dog-shizzle, 14 peers and 8 adults to go into a shop, pick up the items you want, put them on the counter, count your money and pay - WITHOUT looking up! All on CB!

It happens...

Speaking from experience? hahah
    03-15-08 06:18 PM
    lol there was actually a news story on my local news about people who think they see and hear phantom vibrations and ringtones and they said if you hear it all the time, it could be a sickness.
    03-15-08 06:23 PM
    lol there was actually a news story on my local news about people who think they see and hear phantom vibrations and ringtones and they said if you hear it all the time, it could be a sickness.
    something new to be added to the book of psychiatric illnesses hahaha
    03-15-08 06:25 PM
    Yeah, speaking from experience!

03-15-08 06:28 PM
    When you can hear your phone before it rings, or your body vibrates before your phones does.

It happens...
    03-15-08 08:20 PM
    As a psychologist, I would have to agree with you. Sadly, I think a high percentage of people have issues, and they don't even know it. But, if you have to have an issue, this should be it!

When you can hear your phone before it rings, or your body vibrates before your phones does.

It happens...
    I can always tell my phone will ring before it does... (no joke), but I cheat, I hear the incoming signal on my computer's speakers.

Patrick
    03-15-08 08:25 PM
    Sometimes, I get this feeling that an email is coming thru, and a couple of seconds later, my light flashes! I am one with the 'berry.
    03-15-08 09:28 PM
    The seeing the red light flash is the worst. Because the bb is shiny I always turn my head and catch a reflection of something else and think that it's the red light flashing so I have to turn and stare at it for a good 5 seconds just to be 100% sure I didn't miss the light. Then usually I turn it on anyway just to double check because you never know there may really be a message there but the light not flashing!
    03-15-08 09:32 PM
    You know when your addicted to your BlackBerry when you.................(I just got a msg)....ummm.........what was I saying?
    03-15-08 09:44 PM
    Lmao!!! Thats serious business right there =]
    03-15-08 11:15 PM
    When you have a feeling that your phone's going to ring before it actually does and when you constantly think about your blackberry. I have this severe love and interest in my blackberry that i occassionally think about it and check it repeatedly while i'm laying in bed. Unfortunately, I think my blackberry's going to be the cause of me getting fired from work. Lol. My blackberry's my wifey. It has never let me down.
    03-15-08 11:48 PM
    When you have a feeling that your phone's going to ring before it actually does and when you constantly think about your blackberry. I have this severe love and interest in my blackberry that i occassionally think about it and check it repeatedly while i'm laying in bed. Unfortunately, I think my blackberry's going to be the cause of me getting fired from work. Lol. My blackberry's my wifey. It has never let me down.
    The blackberry outage hasn't let you down? Lol.
    03-16-08 12:55 AM
    I don't know about rolling over acting like your not in the mood but I do think I see it red and glace back and its not.....dissapointing!!

03-16-08 01:01 AM
    You know your a blackberry addict when:
    you would rather send an email from your bb while sitting in your office in front of your laptop.
    03-16-08 08:01 AM
    you know you're addicted when you're in a call, you get an e-mail, you make some excuse to get off the phone just to check it.
    03-16-08 09:34 AM
    ...when you post more from your bberry than from your pc.

03-16-08 04:59 PM
    if i get a message while i'm talking on the phone, i put the phone on speaker and answer the message and then switch it back to headset lol

and i too see the phantom red light

oh and i have to have it at all times, i freak if i don't know where it is (even for a minute) and if i let someone use my phone i watch them like a hawk

i have issues
    03-16-08 05:10 PM
    You know when you are describing something about your blackberry then with it not in hand proceed to scroll down on the track ball like it is in your hand
    03-16-08 05:29 PM
    You answer emails while you are driving
    03-16-08 05:33 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD