03-03-12 09:02 PM
31 12
tools
    If you're talking about the text being deleted after you hit shift + delete hit the BB button and hit paste. Your text will be back. Looks like it's a short cut to cut all the text
    Thank you, I didn't know this.
    03-03-12 09:05 AM
    If I remember correctly, Kevin wrote a blog post about this "feature" last year.
    03-03-12 04:35 PM
    why are you saying 'feature' like you arent sure t should be that word?

obviously it is a FEATURE because there is even a way to undo it... which would be sort of weird for a 'bug' button combo to have another 'bug' button combo that would fix the first 'bug'
    03-03-12 05:04 PM
    When I type out a wall of text which I am accustomed to using my BlackBerry Bold 9900 and go to delete a word, but somehow I hit alt (whatever the key is) when hitting backspace and it deletes the whole wall of text and is unrecoverable.

Click to view quoted image
    This isnt a blackberry feature. It must be limited to your 9900. On all my blackberrys you have to highlight the txt then hit the shift and backspace to cut. Rim must have felt there was a use for this shortcut how do you do this by accident?
    03-03-12 07:51 PM
    If you're talking about the text being deleted after you hit shift + delete hit the BB button and hit paste. Your text will be back. Looks like it's a short cut to cut all the text
    Where the heck were you for the past...forever?! You rock! I can't tell you have many times (and swear words) I've gone through with this "feature". Now I'll have to remember this one.

Thanks!
    03-03-12 08:29 PM
    just a thought...

if i write a wall of text on my iphone and press the power button the phone turns off and i lose the text, so i found a solution... DONT PRESS THE BUTTON THAT DELETES THE TEXT UNLESS YOU WANT THE TEXT DELETED.

problem solved!

If your fingers are too big and hit multiple buttons that is another story, but dont rage because YOU made a mistake. If i make changes to a design in photoshop and forget to save it i dont say STUPID PHOTOSHOP FOR NOT SAVING MY WORK FOR ME... i saw 'wow, that sucks' and start over...because it was MY FAULT

(and no, i am not raging at OP... i am just stating facts)
    MAN THIS CRACKED ME UP!!!! Lmao!

I hate when that happens though.
    03-03-12 09:02 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD