YES, My Lady the Android lover....said those all familiar words " I didn't know Blackberry made a tablet". She started using mine to the point it was like pulling teeth to get it back. Long story short, I purchased one for her and now she can't put it down and wants to know all about BB10 and the NEW Blackberry devices up and coming. She loves the BRIDGE concept, and curious as to why the PlayBook isn't known for its ability or even in the public eye.
    01-13-13 05:36 PM
    of course, if someones phone dies I say "Well pick up a blackberry used" mainly to hook them and then they will gladly upgrade when they can to BB10(provided it's a success). Shockingly enough I'm at the point now where i'm nervous about the state of BB10, as we're not seeing as much on it, and many rumors are stating that it will be out in late feb/march, which would be counterintuitive knowing that the wave of the launch event won't last that long. if they want to make an effect on the market they need to have BB10 ready to go, a week, two tops after the launch event, and then in 2-3 weeks launch the qwerty devices, otherwise it will be all hype on the launch day, and then a pitfall as they say "next month" or "at the end of the month" as the release date.
    01-13-13 05:50 PM
    Naw ... I hate when people do that to me. I was once on a plane ride beside this really obnoxious iPhone 3G user back in the day. For the first 20 minutes, he kept bothering me with this annoying sales pitch for his iPhone. "Have you seen this ... look what it can do ... it's soo cool ... it's so better" etc. His battery died and I popped the battery out of my BlackBerry, popped a new battery. I said, "can it do this?"

He shut up while I watched my movie on the flight and he read a book.
    Now that's funny!

I really don't like pushy fanboys ... on any platform.
    Agree.
    01-13-13 11:38 PM
  4. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Can't wait to be the first on my street with one! lol ... drool factor! lol
    01-14-13 02:29 AM
54 123