Trust me, I may have shared some of your observations. I have seen people walking while staring at their phone or at dinner unaware someone is trying to have a conversation with them. If someone is being unsafe I think we should deal with that. It still doesn't make them pathetic, that is your biased viewpoint based on your narrow interpretation of the world.
    There is enough hate in the world with religion, politics, etc. we don't need more.
    It's simply my viewpoint and observation in regards to smartphones and their expanding usage. (Pathetic is just an adjective that could be changed with a myriad of others if it rubs a little less on an obviously touchy subject) And those observations have nothing to do with hate, religion or politics. Your damn right we have an over abundance of that at present time.

The newest member....Cobalt Classic
    07-19-16 07:26 PM
    We all waste time doing something whether it be watching TV, playing games-you can include golf and the like, sitting in a bar, on a forum, chatting on bbm, whatever. I've come to not care what other people do as long as they aren't hurting anyone or anything. No skin off my arse.
    TgeekB likes this.
    07-21-16 07:25 PM
    We all waste time doing something whether it be watching TV, playing games-you can include golf and the like, sitting in a bar, on a forum, chatting on bbm, whatever. I've come to not care what other people do as long as they aren't hurting anyone or anything. No skin off my arse.
    Problem is people are getting hurt and killed playing it because they are being irresponsible.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 07:29 PM
    Problem is people are getting hurt and killed playing it because they are being irresponsible.

Posted via CB10
    People get hurt walking, driving, lots of ways.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-21-16 08:07 PM
    Yes, but they aren't illegally breaking and entering a stranger's home and getting killed because they were chasing a fake creature.

http://usat.ly/2a2RuOr

That typically doesn't happen when you are walking and staring at your phone reading email or a webpage or playing Candy Crush.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 08:38 PM
    Seems like folks are addicted to crapping on Pok�monGo whenever they get a chance.
    07-22-16 05:39 AM
    Darwin was right, sometimes you need to cull the heard!!!!
    07-22-16 07:53 AM
    Yes, but they aren't illegally breaking and entering a stranger's home and getting killed because they were chasing a fake creature.

http://usat.ly/2a2RuOr

That typically doesn't happen when you are walking and staring at your phone reading email or a webpage or playing Candy Crush.

Posted via CB10
    I doubt it typically happens with most people playing Pok�mon either.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-22-16 09:45 AM
    I would be the guy walking into a fire hydrant if I was playing Pokemon while walking.
    Thanks for the confession and being able to make fun of yourself... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    07-22-16 09:15 PM
    I'm addicted to living a life away from the hardwired office cubicle of decades past! My smartphone permits me to spend SOME time "living" while getting work done. My single handed friendly 9900 keeps me in real time contact with projects in far corners of the globe!
    ...even over mealtime...

The wife considers it a welcome improvement over the old wired phone and blueprints that shared table space at mealtime just a couple decades ago!! Lol. Keyboard is SOoo much quieter than voice!! Lol. AND, my 99 is comfortably operated without ever setting fork down!

I'm addicted to productivity. 9900 enables that addiction. Lol.
    07-23-16 05:41 AM
    I'd say that I'm a bit of a reformed addict. Although I love BlackBerry and what it has to offer, it's more nostalgia than anything. It's an undying love for sure. I recently bought a Passport SE because it was at a price point that I was willing to spend. However, I don't find myself overly compelled to reach for the device over any other that I have.

That said, I'll hold on to the physical keyboard devices for as long as I can continue to find them as they bring me a satisfaction that I can't quite put my finger on elsewhere.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-16 10:20 AM
61 123