OK folks - I desperately need some guidance here. New BB user as of 3 weeks ago, and have slowly fallen in love with the damn thing after years of using Palm and WinMo devices and even the iPhone. HOWEVER...

Started a new job 2 days ago. NO BB server, so no BES. BIS only, so work Outlook e-mail/calendar via OWA. Fine, if it were just me. But I need to carry the VERY busy calendars of the two owners of the business, and need to tell them apart (like, color-coded if displayed together, or kept completely separate). Already have my work OWA and two personal e-mails/calendars on the device. Is there ANY workaround or solution or 3rd party software to allow me to do this?

Can I add an e-mail account and sync only the calendar, no e-mails? Because I could conceivably add a new account as each of the two owners, but we all 3 have extremely high volumes of e-mail daily, and I don't need to be inundated by their inbox e-mails on my BB.

Other input/ideas greatly appreciated. Need to find a fix this weekend... also looking at unfortunately having to go back to a WinMo device with PocketMirror as a solution.

TIA for all help/suggestions/ideas!
    06-19-09 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD