Well Crackberry Users and Abusers, 2008 is coming to an end. I have been here since this the fall of 2007. I am so happ to be amount some very smart and helpful people. You have made me even smarter to this day, I am always learning so much on here and passing it on to others. I just wanted to drop a short note saying thanks for the help thru the year. And I hope 2009 will bring more cooler toys and more newer ideas!!! I have won some contest which were very cool. suggested some ideas to the mods, to help with things. I always try and look out for us and try to bring a positive aspect no matter how the problem may be....

In my line of work a blackberry is not something you would normally see, it's always a nextel or just a simple phone being issued as the officers EDC.. but now more and more everyday, more EMS, Firefighters, and police carry BB, why? cause they WORK!

My 8830, then Pearl, and now my Curve boy what a transition to more better and now more bad and powerful devices on more door step.

I know we all try and do good by all means here on the forum and sometimes we may over step our bounds. But I just wanted to let you all know I am here to listen, to help and to learn as well.

Respectfully

Yester18

Bring on 2009!
    Last edited by yester18; 12-31-08 at 05:32 PM.
    12-31-08 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD