Just bought my new Blackberry after having an iPhone for months, and so happy I did
    I'm happy to be back in the Blackberry world.
    This is also my first ever Crackberry post! So hello everyone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-11 07:42 AM
    Welcome back to BB world. And welcome to CrackBerry forums. Always nice to see a returnee and to have new blood around the place. Enjoy.
    05-25-11 07:48 AM
    Hello, glad your back. Get in line were going to be kicking over the dominos by late summer! enjoy...
    05-25-11 08:22 AM
    Hiyas PoppyAnn! Welcome to CB, and Welcome BACK to BB!
    05-25-11 10:31 AM
    I knew you'd be back.....
    05-25-11 12:21 PM
    So what brought you back to BB from iPhone?
    05-25-11 12:58 PM
    Glad to have you back, but my question is too. What made you change ball parks?
    05-25-11 01:03 PM
    Thanks everyone!
    As for why I changed... I think the iPhone lost its wow factor after a while. It just got slow, I don't like Apple and iTunes is horrid! I always message, and figured a BlackBerry would be perfect for me, I also suprisingly missed my little Curve! I'm just really happy at how easy everything was to set up. And now I'm here on Crackberry, I'm hoping my BB experience will be better

05-25-11 04:24 PM
    I do hope you have a better experience and you don't fall out of love and lose your wow factor with Blackberry

05-25-11 04:26 PM
    Me too! But I am determined to STICK to it. My problem is I buy a new phone every two months, but a BlackBerry fufills all my needs in a phone very well so its perfect! I'm also on a new carrier, and am more than pleased with them too! Wish I made the change sooner really.

05-25-11 04:50 PM
    Yeah I totally know where you're coming from. I had a bb then I though I didn't need one so when I finished my contract with one company and I switched to another I just got a cell phone and that only lasted three weeks, I never realized how much I used my phone for. I did try an iphone once too a friend and I switched phones for a night at work. I didn't enjoy it at all.

05-25-11 04:52 PM
    I think that the BB os is more "snappier" (from my experience anyway), which makes messaging/browsing much easier and more enjoyable on BBs than iPhones. And for some reason, I hated living without the notifyer light, I find it so useful!

05-25-11 05:03 PM
    I hated living without the notifyer light, I find it so useful!
    That is what makes it a CrackBerry.
    05-25-11 05:18 PM
    Haha, you are right. I should really be in bed by now, yet this darn phone is keeping me up. Iphones definitely lack the crack.

05-25-11 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD