I would equate Yahoo's opinion as defamation against BlackBerry and all the other companies on the list, because they make it come off as if it's a fact. It seems their ultimate goal of this report is to just bash and discredit companies they dislike, such as BlackBerry.

I'm reporting that Yahoo will not exist by 2016 (this is a fact). Their company has been struggling for a while, most likely because it is s**t (that's a fact). The people who own it, manage it, work for it, and support it are also full of s**t (another fact). So, in the meantime while it still here, let's give them a final flip of the bird farewell.

Yahoo!... Who needs it when you have Google.

Posted via CB10 on VZW BlackBerry Z30
    It's not a Yahoo! article; they're simply taking an existing article and posting it on their site. What isn't farmed from other sites is written by people that are essentially bloggers masquerading as "journalists". Even newspaper sites will post a lot of stuff that was mined from someone like the Associated Press or Reuters.
    07-17-14 01:32 PM
    It's not a Yahoo! article; they're simply taking an existing article and posting it on their site.
    Seriously, don't waste your time LOL.
    07-17-14 02:04 PM
    Did you look at there accuracy for 2013??? They are running at about 5%. Accuracy

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 02:53 PM
    It's not a Yahoo! article; they're simply taking an existing article and posting it on their site. What isn't farmed from other sites is written by people that are essentially bloggers masquerading as "journalists". Even newspaper sites will post a lot of stuff that was mined from someone like the Associated Press or Reuters.
    Yahoo is still in partnership with them and helping to spread the narrative. All are passing these wannabe journalists off as actual journalists, which makes people believe that this crap is actually fact.

Posted via CB10 on VZW BlackBerry Z30
    07-17-14 03:48 PM
    This has been a cut and paste for yahoo for how many years now? The only thing they keep changing is the date. Give it up already!
    07-17-14 06:41 PM
    Anyone that predicted RIM would be gone had been proven correct. And good riddance. Those guys couldn't compete and they proved it time after time.

I have higher hopes for BlackBerry.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    07-20-14 04:20 AM
    A good 'ol bump.
    It's 2015. Yet here we are. Here's to another year of BlackBerry. *raises beer*

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 05:09 AM
    That background just about sums up their purchases since she took over. A ton of random crap with no organization or purpose...just stuff to say " look what we bought"

She is cute though...
    So you're saying that Yahoo's CEO is a high maintenance woman who likes to shop...?

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 10:14 AM
    or it is yahoo?

Posted via CB10
    imcurved likes this.
    01-11-15 10:36 AM
    Forgive them...for they don't know what they are saying.

Posted from my SuperHuman Q10
    Lol nice one lol

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 03:36 PM
    I think Yahoo is the one disappearing.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 09:35 PM
    I think some one got it all jumbled up it was supposed to read " BlackBerry news reports Yahoo to disappear in 2015. "

Posted via CB10
    BarracudaBob likes this.
    01-12-15 11:39 PM
    Damn, BlackBerry brand disappearing this year? What are the over 50 million vehicles going to do using a BlackBerry brand product in their infotainment systems??
    01-13-15 12:31 AM
    He narrow it down to American companies but Lululemon and Blackberry are both Canadian companies. The guy probably thinks Blackberry is headquartered in New York and Lululemon is in Seattle. This is bigotry.
    01-13-15 02:35 AM
    I have seen many ups and down and again ups with BlackBerry. Have been their loyal customer . BlackBerry was written off by the critics long time back but they have still managed to keep their head above the water.
    Google came, saw and conquered. Don't need to comment on others!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    01-13-15 07:39 AM
    All signs as of recently have pointed to the opposite Who's Yahoo anyway??

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 08:07 AM
    All signs as of recently have pointed to the opposite Who's Yahoo anyway??

Posted via CB10
    I don't know, we should google who yahoo is...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Monsterlad and Chris S Mellor like this.
    01-13-15 09:48 AM
    They also said this in 2014 and 2013 if I'm not mistaken. They will eventually be right, no company lives for ever.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 01:31 PM
    That background just about sums up their purchases since she took over. A ton of random crap with no organization or purpose...just stuff to say " look what we bought"

She is cute though...

"I love when people boast about their phones...like its a pissing contest"
    Lol oh boy lol

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    01-13-15 09:31 PM
    I don't know, we should google who yahoo is...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Hahaha priceless

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    01-13-15 09:32 PM
    I remember when she came from Google to run Yahoo she told the employee to dump all BlackBerry and replace them with Android or iPhone. I wish someone hack into her phone. Do not listen to Yahoo news the most liberal Web search plus Google.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 10:18 PM
    This is only way to attract BlackBerry lover toward them. Cheap way to drag attention yahoo.

Curve 3G>Q5>Z10
    01-13-15 10:22 PM
    Yahoo News reports BlackBerry brand disappearing in 2015-img_20150113_234359.png

Well safe to assume that her time at the helm may me running out

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 10:44 PM
    I know, I know, it's not happening, yet Yahoo "news" is promoting this article on their homepage. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/10-bra...172428388.html

The company is actually slowly, steadily righting the ship, yet the mainstream media continue to pile on by spreading misinformation. Only by knowing what is being reported, as well as where, can we counter this nonsense.

The Passport and Classic can't come soon enough!
    While Yahoo is also predicting they're also going to be relevant again, two years ago. They're not worth the effort.
    01-14-15 10:14 AM
    Hasn't Yahoo News predicted this very thing every year for the last few years? Not exactly rocket scientists, are they?
    01-14-15 02:50 PM
175 ... 567